This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Deceptitech View Post
    I suppose those who can't stand up for themselves need someone to take the initiative.
    Most of the time its the fear of being written up that keeps me from standing up for myself. Beleive me, I bite my tongue ALOT! Pretty much, I will only dish it back if its,
    1.) Personal (you curse at me, I will bite)
    ~or~
    2.) So damn stupid that there is no way you could complain and be taken seriously. (Go ahead, I double dog dare you....)

Otherwise, its like, ok whatever, at least I'm getting paid to have a sucky day, you arent.
    WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

It always amazes me how someone can get in the express lane with a full cart of groceries and not notice the EXPRESS LANE sign, or the fact that the 10 people in front of them only have a couple of items.

Comment

Quoth Mr. Rude View Post
        They need to make a "Single pathetic male, cash only, no chit-chat" line

I wish I could remember which Simpsons episode that was, when Marge & Apu go shopping at the "warehouse" style store..
        Never mind. That's what I get for replying to a post without reading the whole thread *sigh*
        Last edited by tollbaby; 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I hate the express lanes. I try to avoid them as often as I can. I've made it known among the CSMs that I HATE the express lanes. I don't think they throw me on them as often as they could...which is fine with me. I have turned people away from the express lane because they had way too many items. I'm not going to get mad if you are only a few items over but if you try to come through my lane with a cart full of stuff I won't take you.

I had one group of people come in my line with a cartful of stuff. I pointed out that this was the 20 items or less line. They looked at me and shrugged and threw their crap on the counter. I didn't do a very good job with packing their stuff.

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
            We remind them and they say..."well next time if I am in the mood to I will go to the correct lane."
            "Then maybe next time if I am in the mood I might ring you up at this lane. "
            "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I hate when people pull a cart full of crap up to the express lane, especially when I have only 1 or 2 items to purchase. I have given people dirty looks when they've piled on their 50+ items in the express lane, but people really don't give a damn...they just pretend they don't notice. I even had a cashier shoot me the "I know" look and sigh...she even counted the person's items in front of them, and they didn't budge. People are so freakin' RUDE!!!
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
              X