Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My computer here behind the front desk is my bestest friend in the whole wide world. It loves me even when the cable's out.

I spend the better part of my day online, and if something sucktacular happens, I just hop right on here and post away.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

When I was working I could view the site, because, especially in the last 2 weeks of work, I was usually working by myself. If I had my personal machine, I'd log in, but not on any of the store's machines. I didn't know how my boss would view it, and I didn't want to get in any trouble.

Comment

The office computer is supposed to be getting access to the company website soon (I dont know what the point of that will be, the website is useless to us) and only the company website, I dont think we'll even be connected to the web, the site will probably just be connected to the central computer system that all the stores are hooked up to.
        "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Anonymous

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." - Dr. House

Comment

Working...
        X