This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    See, Corona reminds me of my ex. It's cold. It's cheap. It's tasteless. And it's available in almost any bar.
    That's one of those lines that going to hide away in my brain, only to re-emerge when I least expect it and at the worst possible time.
    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      But Sam Adams puts out some fine stuff, and there are other smaller produced American beers that are not too shabby, like Killian's Red, for example, or Yuengling.
      You took the words right out of my mouth. Yay for living in Boston, the b/f and I went to the Sam Adams Octoberfest. Superfun, but my fav Sam is the Cherry Wheat, it's a great beach beer. Killians is my winter beer. One of these days though, I have to convince b/f that he needs to open his bottle of Sam's Chocolate Bock for me. MMMM!
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        See, Corona reminds me of my ex. It's cold. It's cheap. It's tasteless. And it's available in almost any bar.
        Nice! You've probably heard what Coors Light and sex in a canoe have in common: They're both f*cking near water.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          Nice! You've probably heard what Coors Light and sex in a canoe have in common: They're both f*cking near water.
          Actually, the joke is "American Beer," not just Coors Light
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X