Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the source of the food in question has a big part to play in how healthy it is, too. I believe a lot of the obesity problems we have now, along with other wierd food allergy increases may very well be linked with the industrialization of our food supply.

I believe in general eating good quality food that isn't over-processed is the best in the long run. A diet that's balanced, not too much or too little of one thing is important.

It's also very dependent on the timing and size of meals, too. I'll be the first to admit that my eating habits are absolutely atrocious: I rarely if ever eat breakfast. A lot of times I will eat only one meal per day, and if it's a work day, it will probably be fast food.

This is why I'm a size 12 now instead of an 8 like I used to be

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      I frequently wonder if the health-gestapo-correct types really live longer, or if it just feels longer because they're stressed out, scared of everything in the world, and totally unable to ever enjoy anything.
      "All of the health nuts in the world are going to feel like real fools laying in a hospital dying of nothing" - Red Foxx

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I personally consider subs and pizza to be healthy foods. Think about it....both have EVERYTHING YOU NEED right there, ready to be eaten. Grains, dairy, fruits, vegetables, meats...all right there on that hoagie roll or in that slice.
        I said that to my mom once. She had this weird look on her face, half believing me/half looking scared that she gave birth to me.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X