Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other day, I went into work to pick up my tips. Right next to the host stand is a sign explaining that we're not going to be serving the steak for ever much longer(IMHO, steak drenched in BBQ sauce is not appetizing). My coworker K came up to me. I made a sad face and pointed to the sign. K nodded solemnly and moo'd. Now we sound like we're hiding a pack of very depressed cows in the kitchen... who like to bust out giggling, because sad cows sound very silly.
    I'm surprised more people haven't reacted to our rampant mooing. We get more weird looks from the chant/cheer we have to do when a certain dish does out.
    "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
    "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
    X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Comment

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
      I don't think I could have eaten. Its one thing for the food to be alive before I'm eating it. But while I'm eating?
      I felt very sadistic. It was not enjoyable.

Quoth Jester View Post
      Watching a chef prepare my meal in front of me, and doing it entertainingly and with a sense of humor? I'd LOVE it!
      This particular Sushi restaurant was great! It was named Sushi Rock because they JAMMED classic rock throughout the restaurant. One of the sushi chefs would take a tequila shot and shoot it through his nose. These guys were great! So, yeah, introducing us to "Bob" was not out of the ordinary.
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 11-16-2008, 10:18 AM. Reason: multi-quote
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

MOO! MOO!
        Attached Files
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Moooooooooooooooooooooooo?
          Moooooo!!
          Mooo.

1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Kung Fu Pow Cow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TMMwzNnktmU

(and...moo.)
            Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Quoth unclejampuff View Post
              We get more weird looks from the chant/cheer we have to do when a certain dish does out.
              And that dish/chant would be......?

Quoth friendofjimmyk
              It was named Sushi Rock because they JAMMED classic rock throughout the restaurant. One of the sushi chefs would take a tequila shot and shoot it through his nose. These guys were great!
              I wanna go! I wanna go! Where the hell is this place, anyways?

And I remember very clearly the first time I had real King Crab sushi. I imagine lobster sushi would be delightful!

(Cue salivating emoticon.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Just sort of responding generally, but I absolutely hate when people complain about things you have no control over.

A lady came in yesterday saying that another store had called us and said we had a certain color curtain in stock, but they didn't see any out in our store.

I phone my manager and she says that all domestic stock is already put out, so everything that's out is what we have. So this lady gets super pissed and leaves.

And her mother with her turns to me and asks what our managers name is, I tell her, and she says "Just so you know, I'm calling him and lodging a complaint!", and yells at me as if she's going to complain about me.

I just smile and tell her, 'Ok", because, how else am I to respond to that?

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
                  See I don't get that, people who eat meat, yet don't wanna see where it came from...

Personally, I feel, that if you aren't willing to actually KILL the animal yourself, then you don't have the right to eat it.
                  Surgery is gross too, that doesn't mean I'm going to forgo it if it becomes necessary.

I'm won't work in a slaughterhouse unless I have to. The same goes for working on a farm or the Lorna Doone factory. I don't want to work in a sewage treatment facility yet I still flush my own toilet.
                  Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

I found the perfect cow picture for this thread...

ready?............

MoooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
                    I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

My best friend and I always order our steaks in a fairly particular fashion. We have this down to a routine its actually quite funny ^^

Example:

Me: I'd like the 12 oz Sirloin

Waiter/Waitress: How would you liked that cooked/prepared?

Me: Browned on one side

Friend: Sizzled on the other

Me: And when it hits the table it should moo.

Repeat for when my friend orders

---
                      At this point the waiter usually will enter in the order as rare, or we explain. By far the best was a waitress at a local Bar and Grill who laughed and said "I Guess thats rare then" and then when she brought our steaks out set them down at the same time and let out a long 'Moooooooo' We tipped her $10 each just for that alone.

If I'm not with my friend I will usually say hold it close enough to look at the grill in terror and then bring it out

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
                        <snip>
                        At this point the waiter usually will enter in the order as rare, or we explain. By far the best was a waitress at a local Bar and Grill who laughed and said "I Guess thats rare then" and then when she brought our steaks out set them down at the same time and let out a long 'Moooooooo' We tipped her $10 each just for that alone.

If I'm not with my friend I will usually say hold it close enough to look at the grill in terror and then bring it out
                        The whole post was funny, but this was the best part. I'd have given her an extra tip too.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          I wanna go! I wanna go! Where the hell is this place, anyways?

(Cue salivating emoticon.)
                          Lobster sashimi is really good...if they don't introduce it to you before you eat it...

Sushi Rock is located in Plano, Texas. I miss that place. From the pics on the website...it seems they have remodeled.
                          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                          X