Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is.. there is only 26 letters in the English alphabet... other languages have different letters - and different names for them. "Farazel" is probably from a different alphabet!

Of course, that means that said person's name is just 1 letter......
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
      GK... I had one closing in on your last tonight..
      I like how my suffering has reached such an apex that any acutely idiotic SC the rest of you encounter is immediately suspected of being a customer of my company or its clients. -.-

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        It’s not bad enough that it’s a pink camo trucker’s cap, you actually want to have it embroidered with something? What exactly?
        Well? What did they ask you to embroider on the hat? Hmm? Inquiring minds want to know. Please. I HATE suspense!

I’m not so terrible as to wish death upon you.
        I am. Oh, I most certainly am.

And frankly, I am disappointed that you are not. What happened to the bile-spewing hatemongering bitter Canadian we have grown to love? Are you actually getting soft on us? Tsk, tsk....I expect a lower standard from you, sir.

Quoth Juwl View Post
        I hit the trifecta, and have achieved GK nirvana!
        *sniffs* It smells like pink camo...
        Funny. I thought it smelled like vanilla chai.......

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        How is it people like that find someone and I, a perfectly nice, normal human begin, am still single?
        Because people like that, as has been said, do not have the standards that you and I have. And remember, chances are the person that a person like this is married to is probably not the sharpest crayon in the box, either.

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Therefore relatives are boring?
        Most of mine are. You would be shocked at how boring much of my relatives are. I know I am.

Quoth CiggyStoreClerk View Post
        Not saying anything bad about Americans...

Some of the things that come out of these peoples mouths seriously make me worry. I can feel my brain cells committing suicide as I'm listening to these people....
        Try living with them! I tell you, I'm American, I'm proud to be American, and Americans have done some of the things I am most impressed with in life. That being said, as a group, they are remarkably stupid and ignorant. And the really stupid ones take a back seat to nobody in the World of Stupid.

Quoth SG15Z View Post
        Maybe by the time they've realized that they've done nearly half the things the people you've encountered have done they'll realize just how stupid they are and I dunno maybe they'll go out and try to become unstupid or something.
        Let me get this straight....you think that by telling stupid people they're stupid, and how stupid they've been, they might suddenly stop being stupid?

I'd like you to check out a site that contradicts that theory. It's called CustomersSuck.com. It makes for some interesting reading.

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
        Of course, that means that said person's name is just 1 letter......
        It happens. I went to a grade school with a guy named Z. Z was not his initial....it was his entire first name! And to my English and Canadian friends, this was an American. Which means his name was pronounced "Zee" rather than "Zed." In case you were wondering.

And he was not the only one. Hell, President Harry S. Truman's middle name was S. Well, technically his parents gave him the initial, not a name, but the effect was the same thing.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Voodoo Magic

SC: “The woman in 105 keep’s lighting incense and it keeps setting off the fire alarm. This is the 6th time the fire dept has been down here for it.”
          Me: “Oh, ok-“
          SC: “I’m allergic too it too. I live right next to her and it comes in under my door. She’s always setting them off in her little rituals. The fire dept has better things to do then to come down here at her pleasure with her smells.”
          Me: “….”
          SC: “She has two cats and this incense. There’s something off about here. She has two cats. She’s from Ethiopia so she’s not right in the head.”

….ok I was following you right up to that point. But, I am a CSR and I am here to serve. So I will dutifully pass your concerns on to the office: “Tenant in 106 reports that tenant in 105 is an Ethiopia cat herder whose voodoo rituals are setting off fire alarm. Tenant in 106 is allergic to voodoo and would like the issue addressed.”. That sound about right?
          My hot chocolate nearly came out my nose when I got to "Ethiopian cat herder." (Which is an experience I'm fairly sure would have been considerably painful.)
          *~Seeress~*
          My MySpace
          Ours is not a lost generation...we know exactly where we are. We just have no idea how fast we're going!

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
            But PLENTY of KFC.
            Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?

CH
            Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

It hurts!!!!!!!!!!
              Check out my cosplay social group!
              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
                Are you trying to tell me Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?
                I love you.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Eh, normal is relative...
                  And so, I would bet, is his wife.
                  "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Working...
                  X