Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as you aren't the Purple Panty Purloiner of Yore that I had to deal with way back when, stalking is ok...

(And because I know it requires explanation, once upon a time, at my old school, I lived in a house near campus, the backyard along one of the roads. I hung laundry out to dry, and when I went out to get it, all of my unmentionables that had the color purple involved were GONE. Thus, was i plagued with a Purple Panty Purloiner!)

Comment

Egads, Lupo, you seem to meet the nicest people. Is it luck or what?

btw, are you in class right now...?

Comment

Hobbs, I think I'm a chaos magnet. There's a theory among friends.

No, not in class, but literally running out the door right after this to catch a bus.

Have a grand day, all!!

Comment

Ehehe, thats a nice way to say it...

And, it's not like i would know about posting in forums while in class...

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            As long as you aren't the Purple Panty Purloiner of Yore that I had to deal with way back when, stalking is ok...
            no, that wasn't me, but... that does give me an idea

ok, kidding kidding...
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
              And, it's not like i would know about posting in forums while in class...

Hehehe, normally, I'm the same, but I didn't bring my laptop with me today. Rather, I'm at a random computer kiosk in the student center right now. Pausing to snag something to drink, then it's class, class, work, home. My life is so thrilling...

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              no, that wasn't me, but... that does give me an idea

ok, kidding kidding...

Please don't steal mah stuff. I's too poor to be in a panty deficit!!

Comment

then it's class, class, work, home. My life is so thrilling...
                sounds a bit like my life... wake up between 9 and 10pm, shave, shower, have my nighttime meal, go to work, work 8 hours, do homework during the slow time, have my morning meal, go to school, waste some time on my laptop waiting for class to start, do my classes, go home, and sleep. Some nights I really shake it up and drop off my recycle on the way to work and grab a bite to eat at Carl's Jr, and on Thursdays I stop at Astro Burger on my way home from school... my God my life is pathetic

ok, sorry to go like that
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Huh, what?
                  *quickly hides something purple behind his back and gives that "innocent" Happosai look*

Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Hehehe, normally, I'm the same, but I didn't bring my laptop with me today. Rather, I'm at a random computer kiosk in the student center right now. Pausing to snag something to drink, then it's class, class, work, home. My life is so thrilling...
                    Yeah, buying a laptop has to be my greatest investment in my short history.

Please don't steal mah stuff. I's too poor to be in a panty deficit!!

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      sounds a bit like my life... wake up between 9 and 10pm, shave, shower, have my nighttime meal, go to work, work 8 hours, do homework during the slow time, have my morning meal, go to school, waste some time on my laptop waiting for class to start, do my classes, go home, and sleep. Some nights I really shake it up and drop off my recycle on the way to work and grab a bite to eat at Carl's Jr, and on Thursdays I stop at Astro Burger on my way home from school... my God my life is pathetic

ok, sorry to go like that
                      *pats smileyeagle comfortingly*

I'm currently in a round of working 20-30 hours a week, taking 4 senior-level psychology classes, and trying to do at least 2 weekend craft shows a month with my jewellery to pay next term's tuition. Doing laundry is often the highlight of my week...

Oh, and I am also trying to keep SOME semblance of a home life (ahem) going with The Boy, which is a tad challenging when I come home from a 12 hour day of classes and work and he asks me what's for supper. (He works out of an office at home!! And I know he can cook, I've seen him do it). Then he says, "awww, you're so tired all the time, we never do anything fun..."

(He's in for one hell of a shock when I finish this degree and start grad school. If he thinks I spend a lot of time studying NOW... lately he has taken to asking me "so, are you done studying?" about an hour after I crack the books. I don't know whether to be flattered or chuck a textbook at his head. But the Masters' program is going to be a whole other ball game and I don't think he has the faintest idea).

Comment

In fact, we’ve had all the students from that class coming in for Plato’s Phaedras now, because that’s the book to be read.
                        Phaedrus!! I LOVE the Phaedrus. Second only to Republic. And Timaeus. And Phaedo. And the....Oh hell, what is wrong with me? I was a stinkin' art major! Now I'm a Plato geek! Gah!

*goes away to regain sanity*
                        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                          Phaedrus!! I LOVE the Phaedrus. Second only to Republic. And Timaeus. And Phaedo. And the....Oh hell, what is wrong with me? I was a stinkin' art major! Now I'm a Plato geek! Gah!
                          I was a Classics major. Now I'm in Psychology... I'll let you decide whether that was a step up or down...

Comment

Working...
                          X