This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
    I literally cannot imagine how wanting to eat can be spun as selfish.
    Get the right person with the right attitude and anything is possible.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Let's drop comments/opinions like this, and keep to personally observed instances of either oversensitiveness, or SC-ishness in asking or refusing, okay people? Too much possibility of hitting a nerve if we keep up opinionating.
      Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I apologize if anyone was offended.

Comment

I don't look down on people for not donating. I know there are many curcumstance where people can't.
        Or, the chairty we're asking donations for isn't one they donate to, but they donate to others.

Comment

Quoth Mordecai View Post
          Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I apologize if anyone was offended.
          It's okay, I didn't mean to pick on you. Yours was just the last post in the thread when I started posting. It's hardly the only one before or since.

it's true that people who say no to charity, in spite of why, often get viewed negatively.
          they can't even spare a dollar. And the people who donate just one and that's enough.
          Just since my other post. We've already gotten members saying that every dollar counts, and they hate being looked down on, and then we have other members saying that not donating is selfish and mean. That's why I said to stay off the topic.

That makes this the second and final warning.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X