This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth NightWatch View Post
    For those of you also desiring a turn with the torture... you may also have some, but yes, you HAVE to share (EQ!).
    I get the feeling this was directed at me, but I'm not entirely sure. What does everyone else think?

I'll let you borrow my Cat'O'Nine?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
      You have to learn how to share.
      Yeah EQ! Learn to share!
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        Yeah EQ! Learn to share!
        Why am I being ganged up on now??
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Why am I being ganged up on now??
          'cause it's fun, and my arm is going to fall off if you don't loosen your death grip on it

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            'cause it's fun, and my arm is going to fall off if you don't loosen your death grip on it
            No. You're not mean enough so I have to make you mean by hurting your arm.

*snugs arm*

And what a comfy arm it is.

Comment

And what a comfy arm it is.
              Speaking of my arm, I noticed the other day I somehow managed to acquire a bicep. Hell if I know how or when, but there they were. One on each. They're not impressive by any means, but maybe if I feed them they'll grow. Anyone have some moon atomizers? (since I have no cookies, you'll have to settle for points for reference)

Comment

....Phantasy Star?

Comment

....Phantasy Star?
                  >_>
                  <_<
                  no?
                  Or no meaning yes?

Comment

Wait. What?

Comment

Wait. What?

Here's a clue. It's a line from a movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X