This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
    The movie theatres where I am aren't as strict, unless the rated R movie in question is going to be huge. The Saw movies,Brokeback Mountain, biscally anything that would cause a huge stir or controversy. Any other rated R movie, they don't care. I've also always looked older than my age, so I guess they felt no need to id me ever.
    here they check at the box office and that's it

one time they didn't even have anyone checking stubs, or even anyone who could see both the box office and the entry to the theatre area. I haven't been in awhile though, I'm not paying $10.25 to watch a movie then buy it for $20 a few weeks later if there's no special occasion

fireheart-you just made me want to go see saw 5. but not enough to spend $10.25
    Last edited by nomorecarts; 11-17-2008, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
      a little bit but who in their right mind would wanna go and see Saw 5? It's just another round of people getting murdered and lots of blood flying everywhere.
      I think you answered your own question... >.> <.<
      :goes back go lurking:
      Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
        I remember when I worked at the movie theatre many years ago. When "South Park" came out... [cut]
        Heehee...I went to that opening night, having been a big fan of the show at the time. As soon as I saw all these parents bringing in their kids, I predicted a mass exodus. You know how much they push their boundries on the show, and you're going to bring a kid to a movie where the boundries are almost non-existant?

So anyway, movie starts and they get into the infamous Uncle****er song. Stampede occurs as parents try to get pwesious' widdle ears out of there. It may have been the lighting, but I swear one lady was carrying her kid with both hands clamped over his ears, feet dangling off the floor.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
        X