Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken Record Blues (The thrills of repetition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
    anyone recognize my avatar?).

I have the original Roborally main game (with the metal miniatures) and all four expansions to the original game. It took a lot of effort on ebay to find, but I did.

I am a geek, and proud of it!

Comment

Low power Rifts, and I know many of the people who work for FanPro.

Comment

someone mentioned guitar hero!

My hunny has a PS2...and guitar hero II is WAYYY AWESOME! The two of us played that for hours when he first got it....he plays on expert now- I'm sort of starting on Hard... but I can't commit the hours it takes to get good at that level!

and my hunny's sister brought me DDR to play around with...wooo! THAT is some fun, too!
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I'll tell you how much of a geek I am...husband, a friend, and myself used to run a larp. But really, how geeky is it if you are getting paid?

And the nicest bit was that we really didn't have any truly sucky customers while we did it, and we ran for about 5 years.

Comment

The only video game system I have ever owned was the first NES.

My mom still has it...but I am afraid that I would get addicted again!

With work and school, I can't afford to have any more time wasters!

Comment

Working...
            X