This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Woman

It’s a well known fact that some women, usually the attractive looking ones, will try to use their looks to get anything they want. This has been known to work on a lot of guys. What happened earlier today amuses me greatly.

A woman came in with her Compaq computer (A Presario 1309 ...don’t ask me why that’s relevant, it’s not) with some major software issues. The short version of what the problems were with her computer is that it needed wiping and restoring back to its factory settings. “Format c:\” fixes all issues

First off, let me describe this woman for you. She’s about 5’5” long brown hair that waved elegantly over her shoulders. Her body looked fresh of a magazine cover. She was slim with a fair sized chest. Really smooth skin, slightly tanned. I man, she obviously takes good care about how she looks. She was wearing a lacy dress that you could see right through. Her shoulder straps were half-off and she constantly had to pull them up

Anyway, I told her what the problem was and what needed to be done. She asked if we could do it for her. “Yes” I said “No problem. It’s £29.99”

“Will that mean I’ll loose all my photos?” she asked

I go into ‘Flea needs some figures on his eclipse pin number today’-mode “Well actually no. We do offer a data recovery service. It’s £160 but that also gives you a 500GB external hard drive for you to use for backup purposes later”

At this point she started pushing her chest out. It grew about 2 cup sizes, I am not kidding you and I can imagine what’s going through her head “He’s a nerd. He probably doesn’t get any. I’ll make him think he has a chance” then she says “How cheap can you do it? I’m a student. I can’t afford that” she said, trying to look pouty

“Sorry. That’s the price” I said, smirking inwardly. At this point, I look around and I can see the eyes of EVERYONE in the store are on me, looking to see how I’m going to react. I can hear everyone in tech behind me trying not to laugh

“well, will anybody look through the computer? I mean, there’s pictures on there I would rather no one see. Just pictures of me and my boyfriend...you know...” she says, pushing her chest out more with a bigger pout and puppy-dog eyes

At this point I hear the noise of rushing air and the compressor kicking in. Someone is deliberately running the (very loud) air compressor so the guys in tech can laugh their arses off without anyone hearing them “No. We don’t look through your files” I said with a smile

“Oh well, I’ll have to come back then” she grabbed hold of her trolley and turns away, giving me one final glance then walking away with a very sexy walk

So yeah, she was trying to appeal to my libido to get a freebie. There’s an irony here that some of you will have guessed, some of you already know about and some have no clue about. She was trying to come-on to the only person on that department who’s GAY xD
    -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Being sexy does not entitle anyone to anything. & acting like a tramp in heat doubly so...lol.

Comment

And the tech guys can run an "off site backup"
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
        acting like a tramp in heat doubly so...lol.
        *Can't stop laughing at that one*

Quoth Naaman View Post
        ...yeah. one of my co-workers would actually do that XD
        -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

Nope!

Quoth AdvancedFlea View Post
          At this point she started pushing her chest out. It grew about 2 cup sizes, I am not kidding you and I can imagine what’s going through her head “He’s a nerd. He probably doesn’t get any. I’ll make him think he has a chance” then she says “How cheap can you do it? I’m a student. I can’t afford that” she said, trying to look pouty
          I am not gay, but in the same situation I get very angry - very fast.

1) Being a nerd/computer geek has never stop me from having a girl-friend. I don't need her 'faint hope' appeals.

2) I am a firm believer in the basic goals of woman libs, and have disgust when women think all they need is sex appeal to get ahead.

3) Even while I am helping a 'good-looking' girl with a problem, if she show any signs of not working to a solution (ie expecting me to do all the work myself) because she is so use to just dumping problems onto the boys to solve, I just get up and leave.

4) I love watching "The Amazing Race", it is always fun to watch the women who planned to use their looks sudden find at about the half-way point that all the men care more about winning the million dollars for themselves rather than helping someone else no matter what their look win it instead.
          Last edited by earl colby pottinger; 11-19-2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

It's a very good thing you're gay. Otherwise she'll have about 93 pounds of pissed off redhead on her hands.

And I can throw a heavy person when I'm pissed.

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post

2) I am a firm believer in the basic goals of woman libs, and have disgust when women think all they need is sex appeal to get ahead.

Well said. I'm all for equality, and it makes me angry that women do this to take advantage of some people. Why shouldn't you pay the same price as anyone else?

Comment

Why couldn't she work out a payment plan??? I mean...it's easier and less degrading than objectifying yourself.... (you guys could've worked out a payment plan, yes?)
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                  (you guys could've worked out a payment plan, yes?)
                  Erm.....sure. Maybe. I dunno. Flea-Bit, wake up! Don't make me call you "honey"! It's degrading!

Had I been in the Woman's (*Hissssss*) shoes, I'd probably have asked about the payment plan.

But then if it involves Flea-Bit and me, well.....she could have been on to something.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
                    I could do that. payment required in advance though, cause I'd fuck it up

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                      (you guys could've worked out a payment plan, yes?)
                      I believe that's what she was trying to do.
                      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                        I believe that's what she was trying to do.
                        Allow me to clarify:
                        A MONEY payment plan
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Okay, but if it was some male hottie... would you fall for it? ^_~
                          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

gah gah gah gah. Hate hate hate. I am a woman. I am an attractive woman (I think, at least). I never deliberately use my looks to get what I want cheaper. I am aware, in a vague way, that some pervy men do things for me because I am attractive and they are in hope. It disgusts me.
                            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                              Okay, but if it was some male hottie... would you fall for it? ^_~
                              I was about to ask the same thing.

Then again I love confusing sucky guests

had one... where I couldn't have planned this out better myself

sucky girl- *tires the whole sticking out chest thing* can't you give me a discount or something... I'll make it worth your while.
                              Me- honey, I'm gay, unless you have a hot boyfriend with you it won't be worth my while.
                              sucky girl- fine *signs reg card, takes keys*

sucky guy (who was right behind sucky girl)- would you give me a discount if I made it worth your while
                              me- what the hell dude, I don't swing that way, I'm straight, so unless you're offering your girl friend I'm not interested.
                              sukcy guy- *stuttering* but, but, but, you told her that...
                              me- I know what I told her and neither you nor her will ever no which one of you I lied to... long story short, I hate people who try to use sex to get a deal out of me.
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X