X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Well, that's not good customer service."

Background- I work at a video store.

Last night this lady comes in looking for a movie that came out, but we had no copies in and only a couple copies to begin with.

Lady: "Well, can i reserve it?"
    CoWorker: "We can only reserve titles that are in the store."
    L: "Can't you put my name on a list?"
    CW: "No, we can only hold titles that are in."
    L: "But why?"
    Me: ""We have no guarantees that they will come back in time. That is why we can only hold things that are physically in the store at the time of a hold request."
    L: "But can't you put my name on a list and just call me?"
    Me: "We can't do that if it's not in the store. But if you-"
    L (Leaving): Well, that's not good customer service!"

Lady, we are in the middle of RE-DOING a new release wall, prepping for the Christmas rush, have a million boxes to receive and put out merchandaise, plus check stuff in and out. We don't have call lists for things not in the store because no late fees in some people's minds means "Oh, due dates don't matter." Then we'd get people whining "But I had my name on a liiiiist!"

If she had just waited unti
    "Who in their right mind would commision a Sistine Chapel-style ceiling of pooping catgirls?"

"I dunno. Atheists, probably."

Apparently not being treated like a doormat and caving to any and all stupid demands is "poor customer service" anymore.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

its all about the attitude.

I have to admit that my local video store does have that service. they just call you whenever the video comes in and stick it behind the counter for a one day max or something. I've even used it once or twice.

In this case though You guys don't do that, it's just not a service you provide. To bad entitlement w**res like this don't have the social skills necessary to comprehend that the world doesn't revolve around there personal needs.

Comment

Working...
      X