This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a huricane...but bad enough!!!

When I lived in Hawaii the worst storm in hawaii history hit. It rained for literally 3 1/2 days straight. There was one point that set a US record. It rianed a meter(about 3 feet 4 inches) in an hour. Overall throughout the whole storm it rained more than 3 meters. You would think that hawaii couldn't flood cause everything is built up on a big hill(what do you think a volcano is), but it did flood. I saw a chunk of pavement about 2 yards wide by about a yard long that the rain had ripped up and was just carrying down the middle of the road like it was a little plastic boat. And get this it wasn't a huricane/tropical storm or anything. It was just a real bad nasty thunder storm.

Comment

What is it w/ people adn shopping in bad weather anyway??? I want to go home and STAY home when the weather is bad......... and you don't really WANT to buy milk & stuff like that b/c it's perishable! I.e. the power goes out - you just lost your money if you can't finish that milk right now! Of course, it always seems that it's right after I go to the grocery that a storm hits and the power goes out....... ugh! But I just don't understand going out in the terrible weather to buy clothes or computers or to get coffee even.... unless it's to go to the hospital, STAY IN YOUR HOMES SC!

Comment

Working...
      X