This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How very helpful.

Today, we had a fellow in our burger joint who felt he could help us improve our service a wee bit. In our dining room we have pencils, crayons, pens and markers at every table, and paper on the counter. Children's and adult's artwork covers the large blank southern wall of our dining room, all of various skill levels. This particular fellow, found fault with my service and and how I was taking care of the dining room, and instead of walking up to the counter and telling me, he scrawled notes on the artwork near anything he didn't like. On the south wall there is a long counter with stools at which people can eat. One person had left some crumbs and spilt catsup on the counter that I had yet to clean up. Above it on several pieces of artwork he scrawled the words "messy," "dirty," "disgusting," and "messy." Beneath the stereo speakers he scrawled the words "loud," "loud," "too loud," "loud." He managed to do the first few without letting me notice, it was when he crouched in front of the counter and started to write I shooed him away. He walked out without saying anything and on four pictures on the front of the counter he'd written, "limey," "long-hair," "homosexual," and "dresses funny."

I thoroughly marked out anything he'd written, and I rearranged the artwork to cover the corners he'd written on with the corners of other pictures, and now everything looks fine, without sacrificing any artwork.
    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

What an idiot. Just
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
      What an idiot. Just
      I am not going to debate the World's Cutest Kid, but I have to say, that may be the World's Funniest Smiley!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I seriously do not understand assholes like that...yeah be mean spirited because you believe the whole damn world revolves around you. ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK SOME TYPE OF RETAIL AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES!

Comment

Nothing to do with working retail. You DO NOT deface other people's displayed works (even if the skill level is a little 'wanting'). He needs to have someone go round to his place with a permanent marker and write "idiot" "self-centered" and "arrogant jerk" on his walls.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            I am not going to debate the World's Cutest Kid, but I have to say, that may be the World's Funniest Smiley!
            Sad you didn't get to meet trixi (or trixy?) he avatar was the banana sans sign, we all used to love it and I really really miss trixi's bannana (laugh, pun intended).

Btw you might like this:
            http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
              Had to send that to my friends! Is there anyway we can get the banana smiley? Huh, puleeze?????
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                He needs to have someone go round to his place with a permanent marker and write "idiot" "self-centered" and "arrogant jerk" on his walls.

Screw the permanent marker to his walls. TATTOO it on his forehead.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow...

Someone has some serious adjustment issues, and needs a time out... or at least a good swift ban from the restaurant. Seriously, kids put effort into that stuff and love seeing it posted, as do most of the adults that draw it... to do crap like that to it... yeah...
                  Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Working...
                  X