X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price matching and 4 month old receipts

#1)

We price match other stores, if you bring in the flyer.

We do not price match our own website, and that's policy. I've been told by managers on several occasions that I cannot do that, so STOP ARGUING.

Even if you bought that item site-to-store, we cannot price match it.

If you want the online price, and here's a novel idea, BUY IT ONLINE.

#2)

Also, you bought something last month, and you want to know if you bring it in on black friday, can you get the sale price? How about no. We only do price matching within a week of your purchase. Pound sand.

#3)

Did you really just bring in a DVD that you shrink wrapped yourself using saran wrap? Really? I'm going to cut off your face and wear it as a mask if I ever see you in the store again. Be gone.

Also, any movie or CD already opened can only be exchanged for the same thing, or we can't return it. No amount of staring me down, blinking rapidly, or holding said item in your hand and turning it over is going to make that fact change. URG.

#4)

STOP bringing in receipts from JULY or SOONER and wondering why you can't return something. I am seriously going to stab the next customer in the forehead with a pair of scissors that brings in a receipt past 90 days and expecting compensation.

Bitch about how you "don't read the big signs at customer service" when you buy something will not win favor over the person that is doing your return (me). So eat me.

I'm one more retarded customer away from walking out of my job.

Oh the price matching BS.
    You saw an ad that said WM carries it cheaper? That's nice. For one thing, you have no proof; you need a flyer.
    Second, if WM has it cheaper, why won't you piss off and buy it there? Why did you drive here instead, thinking you could get it for that price here? I hate WM too, but honestly, it's a quarter mile down the road. Go there. Buy it for the sale price there. No one will question it or demand proof there. AHHHH!!!!
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Apathy View Post
      if WM has it cheaper, why won't you piss off and buy it there? Why did you drive here instead, thinking you could get it for that price here? AHHHH!!!!
      Exactly! I really don't understand that thinking? If a certain store has a cheaper price then why don't you go there and get it?? What the hell are these people thinking?? I'm totally WTF????
      It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Quoth chinashirtgirl View Post
        Exactly! I really don't understand that thinking? If a certain store has a cheaper price then why don't you go there and get it?? What the hell are these people thinking?? I'm totally WTF????

That's also what I think about the website. We have a site-to-store option, buy it online and have it shipped for free. Problem solved. You want it right now? Tough.

Comment

Quoth malmalthekiller View Post
          That's also what I think about the website. We have a site-to-store option, buy it online and have it shipped for free. Problem solved. You want it right now? Tough.
          One potential issue with the online ship-to-store option is that you may have some numbskull who thinks they can still get it that day b/c all the store has to do is take one from their inventory and let them pick it up that same day.

Which can really screw up the numbers of the store's on-hand numbers if their computer isn't set up for it.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

did they change the policy? when I took the CBLs in the same company as you it said they didn't need the flyer

Comment

Quoth chinashirtgirl View Post
              Most stores have a 10% meet and beat policy, so by taking WM's ad to a competitor you can get it even cheaper.
              Last edited by IvorTangrean; 11-24-2008, 12:30 AM. Reason: typo
              If it makes sense, it's not allowed™. -- BeckySunshine

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind. --- Sheldonrs

My gaming blog:Ghosts from the Black

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
                did they change the policy? when I took the CBLs in the same company as you it said they didn't need the flyer
                I'm always told I need the flyers, that's just what management tells me.

Comment

Where I work, we can actually look up the competitors' prices right on our point-of-sale terminals. Most of the time, we match them without any problem (with the exception of a certain competitor that has filed for bankruptcy protection and is closing their store up the street from us). Occasionally, I've been able to use that option to call BS on a couple of scammers.
                  "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                  X