Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite Thanksgiving song is found here http://www.mydisorder.com/Audio/Audi...givingSong.mp3

And then here's a bit that happened to the write of this song right before Thanksgiving

http://www.mydisorder.com/Audio/Audio/TURKEYATTACK.mp3

Gawd, I wish these guys were still on the radio.

Goto www.mydisorder.com to hear more of their stuff.

CH
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
      Me: (Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells, Rudolph...what the hell? Is there even a song that mentions Thanksgiving? Ah screw it.)
      What, you never listened to Thanksgiving music while putting up the Turkey Tree? For shame!
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

haven't read all the posts yet but... for Thanksgiving music I'd recommend Mannheim Steamroller /American Gramophone .

Most people know them for the Christmas music, but the American Gramophone label also puts out Thanksgiving CDs too.

Comment

Go forth and sing to celebrate your attempted extermination of an indigenous culture.

Why the hell don't we have a holiday for that in Australia, I want another public holiday.
          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

reminds me of a yearly conference I went to outside of Houston as part fo my employment with a nonprofit I no longer work for. There were about a 1000 left leaning activist employees of the organization and 3 branches of Texas law enforcement to close the bar down...of course we were savvy enough to figure out how to get alcohol to several rooms to keep the party going as Texas closes their bars down ridiculously early or at least the conference center did and it was a bit boondocks and most of us flew in from around the country and had no vehicles as we were bussed in from the airport.

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post

Why the hell don't we have a holiday for that in Australia, I want another public holiday.
              Like we don't already have enough? We've got....New Years Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday (and working Easter saturday is a bitch...bonus is that we get paid A LOT for it...), ANZAC Day, Queens Birthday, Labor Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve...am I forgetting any?

And just so we're clear for the non-Aussie people, Australia Day is kind of the equivalent of Fourth of July and ANZAC day is basically remembering those who fought in WWI at Gallipoli.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

But I want moooooooorrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!111111eleventy1!
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
                X