This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy drinkers >.<

an alright weekend thus far except for an odd duck who came into my store yesterday.

Im working in major home fashions and a guy comes up to me completely REEKING of alcohol and going on about how i wear shorts to work. He then asks me to help him find some items (which included a shower curtain and such) so he can go home and wash up. Eventually starts telling me his whole lifes story and meanwhile im gagging on the alcohol coming off his breath. He finally leaves at about 10:30 (am by the way)

Fast forward about 6 hours....

He comes in AGAIN and looks for me to help him out. This time he has had a shower but is stil tanked out of his mind. Goes on about how he comes from a family of drinkers and how these little "twenty-two year old sh&^ bartenders dont know jack....telling me i have had enough!" The first time i helped him to get him out of the store fast. This secod time i did because i didnt want him to snap and go all crazy O.O

He finally eventually left in good spirits. Tried to tip me, i declined. He kinda creeped out our 16 yr old cashier of whome i dont feel any sympathy for since i had to deal with him for about an hour and she had to deal with him for about 3 minutes.

Follow all this by a trip to McD's with a work buddy to unwind as the christmas rush seemed to start that day and while we are waiting in line guess who shows up? Still tanked and still stumbling. I avoided eye contact and i dont think he recognized me out of work clothes.

O well hope he doesnt swing by today!
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post

He finally eventually left in good spirits.

i doubt that, much more likely they were cheap spirits and large quantities
    DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth Department stores *sigh* View Post
      Im working in major home fashions and a guy comes up to me completely REEKING of alcohol...
      Wait, that was YOU? Whoa!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

haha small update. apparently he spent the better part of the day calling into the store saying how great i was.

managment says i have a new friend O.o
        Last edited by Department stores *sigh*; 10-16-2006, 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling
        Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Working...
        X