Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how people have the nerve to go around touching and taking things that don't belong to them.

It just confuses me to no end.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      And she would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling waitresses!
      And their dog!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
        Me: I don't. But you were rude. If you had asked me for a few spare crackers, I would have been happy to give you them, but you didn't. So you're not getting any.
        That's the best line .... EVER!

That's the verbal equivalent of slapping her hand and telling her "that was naughty ... "

Some people just have no manners when it comes to eating out ... do they?
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
          That's the best line .... EVER!

That's the verbal equivalent of slapping her hand and telling her "that was naughty ... "
          That is EXACTLY what I went for

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
            I might've pointed out that they weren't the bar's crackers to give out. You mentioned the nice lady with the party already gave some money for these items. So basically this woman was stealing from other customers.
            Exactly. I would've waited until the paying party (the ones who reserved in advance and paid for the crackers) came in, and tell her the SCs sitting at the table next to them attempted to steal her candles and crackers, and see how happy she would be at the SCs. Maybe she would've given you a very huge tip for tattling on the problematic SCs!

I don't understand how some people can just take something they want if they see it laying around without either a) asking for it or b) paying for it! What the SC did was as brash as walking up to someone eating and taking their plate of food and finishing it for them, and when the people complain, you'd say "I want what you are having!" I'm sure in 10 years the children will be freshly-bred SCs ready to do damage.
            Last edited by Ree; 01-07-2009, 05:08 PM. Reason: Edited quote

"In cases of customer bathroom emergencies, the toilet itself becomes less of a goal and more of a loose suggestion." - Shamus

Comment

hell.. she wants them so badly she can go buy her own.

they're on sale now at target... just tell the kids it's an Epiphany treat or something like that

Comment

I thought she was stealing the food crackers which I can kind of see. They're food and maybe they are appetizers? However, her actions suggest outright she knew it was wrong. As for stealing the toy crackers, maybe they cost money?

Comment

Working...
                X