Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always had fun with the short change artists, mostly because most of them thought that, since I was the only guy running register, I *must* be a charity case and not very good at my job.

I think the best one was the guy who insisted I'd given him back his change incorrectly because he gave me a hundred dollar bill... when he'd given me a fifty. My response? "Okay sir, we'll get that checked."

Then I walked up to the cash office, popped the door open with my key, handed it off to the manager who was running it while I was on cash because we were busy, then grabbed the manager till and went back out to keep running the register.

The guy's jaw dropped so far I thought it was gonna crack the pavement. He didn't even stay for the time it took the manager to count the till, he just sorta shuffled out as fast as he could.

For extra suck points, we found out he was a truck driver for the company. He didn't last very long after he got reported for trying to scam us(my till was off by -.05).
    Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Working...
    X