Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get yourself banned from my store...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVr8GEn5yJA

Comment

Quoth marlovino View Post
      Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time....
      All of you stop it! Stop it right now!

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!
      I've got a bat, too. Which one are you closer to? I'll go get the other one. Although the damage is done and I've got the damn thing stuck in my head already.

Thank Goddess your link don't work! (I think it's the smiley stuck over the link?)

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      ....Hammock?
      You naughty boy you!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
        ....Hammock?
        You try and get in here wearing that thing, I'm gonna give you a four- story atomic wedgie.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
          You try and get in here wearing that thing, I'm gonna give you a four- story atomic wedgie.
          Just make sure to post the video on youtube so we can all watch!

Comment

Okay bananas seem to be more complicated than i thought. Once a u.s. soldier came to me and asked what bananas where in german and i told him it's "bananen" with the A's sounding like the one in march. He came back 5 minutes later and complained that the lady selling the fruits didn't understand him since she spoke no english and his accent was pretty strange. So i told him to order "Gelbes Obst" which means yellow fruits, and that actually worked fine since the customer came back 5 mins later and happily gave me a free banana for my assistance. nice guy.

Comment

Working...
            X