Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Samaliel;494365]Isn't the M25 the one road that was shaped to form the glyph "Odegra" which, in the language of the Black Priesthood of Ancient Mu, means 'Hail the Great Beast, Devourer of Worlds' ?

Thought so.

QUOTE]

Good Omens reference for the win!
    It doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you look really cool doing it! -- Julio Scoundrel, Order of the Stick

Comment

I once had a pair of guests call for directions from our parking lot. Apparently they couldn't figure out that that big four-story building with the big driveway overhang was the hotel they were looking for. True, there isn't a flashing neon sign on the building, but it's pretty obvious what it is!

To reach us is easy. Drive into town. Turn right (or left, if you're coming from the north, which is uncommon) at the second light. Go a mile. Go straight through a light and there's a huge driveway on the right. You are here. It's very dark at night, but it's still not difficult. People can't find us all the time. I don't get it, but I just tell them how to get here. After dark I try to be kind and remember that it gets very dark here, especially if you're coming from LA or somewhere. But at 2 in the afternoon, how can you miss the multiple signs at that intersection in town?

Comment

Working...
      X