This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
    My putting of a doctor in his place was when I was in hospital doped up on mophine, I remember asking the doctor "How come you're in charge, but you can't even put in an IV so the nurses have to do it for you?"

20+ mg of Morphine disables brain to mouth filter.
    But, it also makes everything in the world happy

Morphine has been the *only* good thing about my kidney stones...
    I pirated a copy of Linux and nobody cared

Comment

I've put Dr.s in their place before. Doing tech support. He was telling me how to do my job, what to do and talking down to me. I finally had enough and in a professional tone told him in very technical language what was wrong with his computer and what needed to be done and asked him if since he knew how to do it and what was wroing if I shoudl just end the call and let him take care of it on his own.(I was tier 3 btw.)
      He wised up and started ass kissing real fast after that.
      Just talk to them in extremely technical language while using a "why do I have to explain these things to you? You know this don't you?" hopeful expression and they usually behave.

Comment

c'mon that poor printer was filing a 'varience' against him

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
          <sniff> He...he...<sniff>..TOUCHED ME ON MY FUSER ASSEMBLY WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Okay, Mongo. If you ever find yourself in the Dayton/Cincinnati, OH area and needing a gaming group, PM me. I think you'll fit in just fine.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
          X