Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. The producer also worked on KITT and liked the effect so much, he put it on the Cylons.

Puts a WHOLE new spin on Knight Rider
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Except BSG pre-dated Knight Rider.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working overnights with no supervisor or "boss" right there, I can get away with being a little snarky. My classic lines are "Sleep is for the weak." "I work in a coffee shop, what is this sleep you speak of?" or " I'm a vampire, I don't sleep, I just die every morning."

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
          Except BSG pre-dated Knight Rider.
          You're correct, except that we're referring to the new BSG. The one where Cylons are cyborgs.

....I think I just hit my geek limit.....

Quoth Dasota View Post
          Working overnights with no supervisor or "boss" right there, I can get away with being a little snarky. My classic lines are "Sleep is for the weak." "I work in a coffee shop, what is this sleep you speak of?" or " I'm a vampire, I don't sleep, I just die every morning."
          I had one friend who tried to convince his caller he was a werewolf and was talkng to him in his wolf form. He didn't last too long.
          Last edited by Nurian; 01-21-2009, 10:57 PM.
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

All this talk about sleep and no sleep reminded me of the book Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress. It a science fiction story about genetically modified people who do not need to sleep and how they interact with those who still need to sleep. It is a very good book.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X