Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was off work one time and I came this close to ing this woman in the face because she called my aunt a b*tch because this woman didn't get her way..... apparently my aunt was parked where this woman always parked when she ran in to get something and being as my aunt was there FIRST she was in the way and would not move out of her way.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

So...you called the lady to tell her that service was delayed...and she complained that no one had called her??? Um...ok...
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I either play WWE's Day of Reckoning 2( Game Cube ), and slam my stress away, or I play GTA: San Andreas and kill my stress away
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post

Either that or I play Quake 3 Arena and just go for the random shocking violence approach to stress relief.
          I agree Quake is a very good outlet for customer induced aggression.

Especially when I got the nails. Oh yeah.
          WELCOME

Be Nice or I'll Make the Sun Go Away.

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
            SC: I don't mean to be a bitch...
            "Then why are you?"
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Goodness, we've all felt like this on here! Every one of us has had one of those days. It's what happens when you deal with the public, and with the public being so damn ignorant........gahh...

I have only been on this site for the duration of one retail job (which I no longer work at)...........and hopefully my last retail job.

I swore I've pushed the limits on these boards at times. I've written entire paragraphs and then had to edit them or delete them because they'd be too offensive to poor people, people on government aid, or anyone who's ever had a drug or mental illness problem. If I want to type/rant about something that horribly, but it's offensive, I just stick to Microsoft Word or talking to myself when I'm home alone.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
                So...you called the lady to tell her that service was delayed...and she complained that no one had called her??? Um...ok...
                Yes! And she didn't say it just once - she said it several times during our conversation that someone should have called her!
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                  "Then why are you?"
                  I KNOW!!!! That's another one of my favorite things to hear...right up there with:

"I know it's not your fault, but..."

No, it's NOT my fault, you recognize that but you are still bitching at me!
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X