This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCP Scammer

This guy walks over to me saying he lost his receipt and the person upstairs did "Return with No Receipt" for him. He is asking if I can void that and find his original receipt in the register for him so he will get the amount he paid. He said he lost 10dollars and that he paid more. I would be happy doing that cause I do that all the time.

I slide the card through the register and found the transaction. Turns out he used a 10 off 50 coupon. He paid 5 dollars less (total) of the two items on his original receipt. You see, Return without a receipt DOES NOT factor in price after the use of a coupon. Because he bought it originally with a coupon he gained 5.00 dollars.

I showed him everything and said he gained 5 dollars. It wasn't enough for him and he start harassing me saying "you do not understand what happen. Why aren't you listening to me, JCP owes me 10 dollars."

Turns out he believed that when returning the items he lost the 10 dollar coupon in savings for all items. This is untrue, he bought 4 items and the 10 dollar coupon was divided evenly in fours. 2.50 off each item. He kept two. And because he gained 5 dollars doing the return with no receipt he gained 5 dollars, which he did not deserve to begin with. So he lost nothing from the return. He actually gained 5 dollars, but he was not satisfied. He wanted another 10.00

I said I can either call for a manager or he can go see (whoever is available) in the office which is around the corner. He then goes "Why the hell should I go see the manager, he should come over here to see me."

Geez.... All I did was asked what he preferred.

What he wants to do is use the store coupon, which was in early December for his new purchases today for completely different items.

I called and the guy they send HATES any confrontation, I seen him give a person a 50 dollar gift card because she was suppose to pick it up (some sort of gift card from another dispute). The problem she usually shops in the NJ store and the gift card was suppose to be from there. No paper work whatsoever and the NJ store was closed that day. So this manager hands over the 50 dollar gift card to shut her up. He doesn't even bother putting down her info and there was no validation.

So I know what is going to happen.

I was tired cause I was aggravated and well... tired. It had almost been 10hrs. So I yawned. The customer took my yawn as an insult. and goes "I can't believe you treat customers this way. I own my own business and if you worked for me I'll fire you immediately." I was pissed yet I cannot say anything. That and I couldn't think of anything until he left.

So the mangager of the day (Who are all useless) gives him the 10 credit. so this scammer (wether intentionally, or he really is this slow and dumb. The latter.) walks out with 15 dollars which he did not deserve.

Even though this is two days ago it really pissed me off because for one thing, I didn't do anything. He walks over to my counter to complain and I like everyone else is just the cashier.

For one thing this guy freaked me out cause he appeared to be getting violent in front of his own family. His face was red and he was grinding his voice. When he left we walked staring at me from the side. Not one blink nothing. Complete eye contact until he walked too far away. I actually felt nervous cause he had mental issues. It was strange because the family seemed normal.

He said I was misinterpeting the events. Even though I have both transaction to prove he gained 5. dollars.

I don't need the verbal abuse of this imbecile which is why I AM a bit mad. I don't like being abused by this scammer.

I ask the manager why, and he said "He was giving me a headache." So I asked him what's the point of calling over a manager? Should I just hand people money from the till?" He said "the loss to the store is acceptable because he would NEVER leave." "Was he RIGHT?"

He said "Of course not. Look you are asking me questions that I just can't answer."

I'm fed up cause he isn't the first psychopath. What annoys me is 1) he gained 15 dollars for no reason. 2) I get verbally abused for no reason 3) People with complaints go to the managers office, not wander to the next cashier. 4) he was the first person to insult me and nobody there cared. 5) nobody was willing to say no to him. 6) He still thinks he is right 7) will never realized he wrongfully gained 15 dollars 8)using a store coupon you do not have from a month ago is ridiculous and 9) he threaten me after he left.

He actually threaten me for refusing to give him 10 dollars. The managers are willing to give anything to people that complain aggressively even without any validation or reasoning. I've seen this happen 10 times over the 3 years. They even approve used christmas tree returns in February.
Working...
X