This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Customers of C.C.

Yes I understand that the firedog bench is the only place in town that does PC repair, yes i realize that you bought ur computer here and it sucks that we can't service it. Please don't tell me, "This is why ur going out of business". That is untrue, we are no longer offering the service bc we ARE out of business not the other way around.
    Yes I understand that we don't have much of a selection, once again that is as a result of the liquidation. Thank u for your complete lack of patience, understanding, empathy, and intelligence.

P.S. I know the sale sucks and u would have got a better deal with our standard sale prices but look at it this way; if u had come in a little more in the past couple years we might still be in business.
    Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never used a crew-served weapon- a wise Sgt.

You cannot become what you want by remaining what you are. Anon

Ah, the old "You're not giving me what I want, your company is going out of business because of such BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!" deal.

*smacks SC upside the head*
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth CdrTbj View Post
      P.S. I know the sale sucks and u would have got a better deal with our standard sale prices but look at it this way; if u had come in a little more in the past couple years we might still be in business.
      Actually, if the corporate bigwigs hadn't done boneheaded things like firing their most experienced retail staff and enacting policies that piss the customers and the suppliers off, CC would still be around.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm so sorry you're working at a location that is closing and going through liquidation. I worked at Media Play during it's death throes and it was far from pretty. I actually rate it as my most miserable retail experience ever. And a lot of people consider my current p/t job at *big box retail* hell.

I wish you the best and recommend looking for other work NOW. If you're offered another position, take it NOW. I stayed because I really liked the people I worked with, but now I wish I hadn't done it. It simply wasn't worth my sanity and emotional well-being.

And be prepared. As you've seen, scavengers come out in waves. They are bottom-feeders, scum of the earth. Sorry, but very few customers acted sympathic to me working through hell and becoming unemployed. Even with all the recent layoffs in my city, I hear people bitch about the lack of discounts at Circuit City. Give me a break. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Don't take it out on the employees, they have no control. Shut up, these people are losing their jobs so quit acting like a tough guy because you chewed an employee out. Yes, I've heard people brag about it.

Seriously, try not to let it get to you. Good luck job-hunting and best wishes.

Oh, and now that I'm done ranting, the guy was an idiot
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

You are right Mike, it just pisses me off that there have been more customers in my store since the company announced it was going under then during the entire christmas season.
          Thx for the wishes bainsidhe, ive already applied at the local shack of the radio and the jail
          Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never used a crew-served weapon- a wise Sgt.

You cannot become what you want by remaining what you are. Anon

Comment

What you're going through is what everyone has gone through who has closed a store. Jerkwad customers are part of it, sadly.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I do feel bad about you being out of a job. But CC, did have it coming. Wjat with them costing more, then at other places. I did go there one day last week and picked up another audio recorder
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Yeah people like that are stupid, even better when the local news is bashing CC because they are not 'overly accommodating' now that they are closing.. WTF?!
                Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth CdrTbj View Post
                  ive already applied at the local shack of the radio and the jail
                  This got me thinking, being a Corrections Officer and being in Retail have a few similarities: Part of your job is to keep people in, you get a uniform, you're hated by your customers, complaints are always filed, never processed (unless it's against you), and if you mess up a tiny bit, the world crashes on you.

But I don't think in retail you have to worry about the customers rapi- sorry, I can't complete that!
                  I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
                    Yeah people like that are stupid, even better when the local news is bashing CC because they are not 'overly accommodating' now that they are closing.. WTF?!
                    Especially when it's the liquidators that are setting policy in the stores and not Circuit City itself.

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
                      Because "overly accommodating" is something a company going out of business should be, so that they can retain customers for their company that is freakin' going out of business.

The whole point of a liquidation is get rid of everything in advance of a store closing, not to retain customers. Oh well, nobody ever said you had to be smart to work in the mass media.
                      Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 01-30-2009, 07:49 PM.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Because "overly accommodating" is something a company going out of business should be, so that they can retain customers for their company that is freakin' going out of business.

The whole point of a liquidation is get rid of everything in advance of a store closing, not to retain customers. Oh well, nobody ever said you had to be smart to work in the mass media.
                        I hear that being smart disqualifies you from working for a certain big network that rhymes with "Box Spews"

Or, at least that's the impression one can get from their 'news coverage' and selective memories.

Comment

Working...
                        X