This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you shut up

So a few years ago I worked in a laundry mat.Well there was a little old woman (maybe 70+ years old) that came in every thursday to do her laundry.She drove a little white car,believe me all this is important later.Well one thursday she comes in to do laundry and then she goes next door to the childrens shop (to be a typical grandma) and buy her grand kids some toys and clothes.I can see her car not move the entire time(very important).About 10 mins later a cop walks in and asks who that white car belongs to,it matches a car used in a bank robbery. I start to explain to the cop that the old woman is about 70+ years old and shes next door.Well this random jackass no good bastard customer sticks his nose into the conversation.

Me-
    Bastard-B
    Cop-

Me- well shes been a long time about 45 mins before even the bank robbery.Shes next door if you want to talk to her.Shes old about 70.
    B- No NO shes been only a few mins,Shes not 70,I seen her move her car,
    Me- Officer I've been here all morning.I know what I'm talking about.That old woman couldn't have been involved.She was here talking to me half the morning.
    B- Oh No shes been here only a few mins.Oh I think you better check her out.She also had a lot of big bills.
    (At this point the cop is looking at me like I'm lying. I seen red)
    Me- You shut up now. What is wrong with you.You came in after her,shut up now or I will have this cop remove you. Do you want the poor woman to drop dead from being scared to death with cops on her?

At that point the cop told the guy to shut up now.And me and the cop went into the office to talk in private. And of course the old woman came back and was questioned and OF COURSE she was innocent.

What was this guy's problem?typical glory hog. Can you imagine the cop throwing a 70 year old woman on the ground because of this dickhead.Thank god I was there,this guy would have convinced the cops.And then who knows what would have happened. This guy was going anginst everything I was saying.

Wow, I hate it when some random person with no clue has to give their 2 cents. I think the cop should've written that guy up for giving misleading information, obstruction of justice, and for just being a plain jacka**. Seriously, wouldn't a cop think someone who works at a place of business would be more credible than some random stranger? Although the cop may have been thinking the suspect is trying to hide at a friend's? But he would've checked the licence plate and figured out who the driver was. Anyway, I'm overthinking this, but glad to hear it all worked out in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I got stopped one time on my commute home because my car was the same make (Volvo) but neither the same color or style (mine was a bronze sedan, the other car was a silver wagon), as a car used in a shoplifting getaway. I can understand why I was stopped (my commute took me down the back road behind the mall, but it was exactly what I didn't need after a long day working with the SCs and SEs at Nordstrom.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl

What was this guy's problem?typical glory hog. Can you imagine the cop throwing a 70 year old woman on the ground because of this dickhead.Thank god I was there,this guy would have convinced the cops.And then who knows what would have happened. This guy was going anginst everything I was saying.
        You give him entirely too much credit. He isn't a 'glory hog', he's an ASSHOLE in the classic sense of the word. He saw an opportunity to have some fun at someone else's expense.

Some people just need to go away forever.

Comment

Working...
        X