X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no you cant!

so friday i encountered 2 similar SC's

first one, about 10 min into my shift. im called up to help a customer who has a question

me:
    sc: stupid laaady

sc:i was sick earlier this week, can you give me the sale price of these?
    (is pointing to 2 day sale)
    me: sorry i cant, because it was a 2 day sale i cant modify the prices unless you have a rain check
    sc: ::cat butt face:: but i was sick
    me: >repeat<

she left, seems mad but whatever

2nd lady
    me:
    ew: beeyotch

ew: i was wondering if i could get these price here on this
    me: sorry, because it was a two day sale i cant modify the prices, blah blah
    ew: but i shop here all the time, i got this coupon in the mail :shows me coupon:
    me >not impressed whatsoever, i spend more than her!<
    me: a repeat of what i said earlier and i apologize to her.

the woman had to have her transaction voided at least 2 or 3 times because things weren't ringing up right, and called later to tell me she found something else that didn't ring up right..wtf...she just liked being a pain in the arse

it was a TWO DAY sale. sunday and monday. there's a reason why its TWO DAYS, so that you will come in those two days. sorry if you were sick, but you probably could've sent someone, and also to the other woman, just because you spend a "lot" there, doesn't mean crap to me

Okay, for a two day sale, I can understand if you show up on say, Tuesday - aka the day after - and ask about getting the price. But Friday? That's TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFRIDAY away. Sorry that you were sick, but no. buh-bye
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

You wouldn't happen to work at a C V of the S would you? They had a big two-day sale this week in the flyer.

Comment

I remember back when I worked at Media Play. Occasionally the company would send out fliers that included coupons. Thirty percent off of one DVD set, or some other such thingie. On occassion, people wouldn't receive the coupon until AFTER it had expired. The first couple times I heard a customer complain, I assumed they were blowing air. Except a LOT of people had this problem. Come to find out, the ad department like to bugger things up, so we would honor expired coupons when this happened, because it certainly wasn't the customer's fault. Ah, just one more reason Media Play went out of business
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Shamus View Post
          You wouldn't happen to work at a C V of the S would you? They had a big two-day sale this week in the flyer.
          i dont know

theres ANOTHER 2 day sale sunday monday next week...make it stop...

Comment

Working...
          X