This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep throwing your money away

So I have this idiot that comes in a couple times a week. Hes a complete prick.He has the prick attitude and everything.So he comes in and get toothpaste and comes up to pay.But heres where he gets weird at.I give him his change and he takes everything smaller then a 5.00 and puts it in the take a penny jar.Hes then snorts that dollars are for "poor" people.I can't count how many diet cokes this pricks has bought me in the last three years. Stupid rich people.

Heh, start giving him his change all in one dollar bills and coins.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Maybe he knows that he's been buying you drinks or maybe that is his form of trying to help the person behind him and he's being rude to cover up the kindness?

Okay I know I'm far reaching here but...yea...

Comment

Give his change to the cleaning lady you mentioned on the Off Topic board. She'd appreciate it far more than him.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          Maybe he knows that he's been buying you drinks or maybe that is his form of trying to help the person behind him and he's being rude to cover up the kindness?

Okay I know I'm far reaching here but...yea...
          Kinda like leaving a tip when there's no tip jar, you're not sure if they can take tips, but don't want anyone to know you're leaving a tip?

The optimistic part of my soul that has not yet been crushed likes that theory.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Hmm, and I might let slip that with inflation and rising prices, five dollars doesn't buy what it used to.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I think if I was in your shoes, I would get a huge kick out of having a huge smile on my face and acting super nice whenever he comes in... ya know, to the point it's creepy and unsettling. Cuz as much as he is a dick, he's donating to your Diet Coke fund, which is just awesome.
              "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
              X