This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cookiesaur View Post
    I don't want you guys thinking I'm some Super Supervisor or anything though. I have just as many stories about me looking like a goob as I do about being clever, which I will happily share at some point I'm sure.
    Cookie, Great management is not perfection, it is admitting and rectifying your mistakes. Don't sell yourself short.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Cookie, you're my hero.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
      You deserve this

This was a triumph.
      I'm making a note here:
      HUGE SUCCESS.
      It's hard to overstate
      my satisfaction.
      Bakery Lady
      We do what we must
      because we can.
      For the good of all of us.
      Except the ones who are belligerent.
      But there's no sense crying
      over every mistake.
      You just keep on trying
      till you run out of cake.
      And the Bakery gets done.
      And you make a neat cake.
      For the people who are
      still quite nice.
      Yay Orange Box! And that's an even better song than the real one, imho.

Comment

Awesome! Though it would have been more fun to take the wax paper with the little carrots on them, crumple it up and had it to her saying "here are you f***ing carrots!" Than again i'm just evil.

Comment

You are so my hero. Damn that woman was a bitch. You gave her more than she could ever deserve and she was still unsatisfied. I think you deserve a raise

Comment

Theme song:
            The Austin Lounge Lizards
            "Jesus Loves Me (But He Can't Stand You)"
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'm glad y'all got a giggle, because at the time, that was the maddest I could ever remember being.

I am so completely going to have to download that song now. It sounds like something I could howl along to in a meaningful sort of way and feel like a rebel in the car with the windows on, especially whenever I pull up next to the guys at the stoplights with their music thumping through my eardrums. I've done it before; a spontaneous "Loud-Music-Off" with the worst CD in your car can be great for giggles.

Hint: Celine Dion beats Rap EVERY TIME.
              Personally, I find cleavage very helpful. In a crime-fighting sense.

Comment

Oh I love it. As a church-goer you would assume that she would have been a nice, love thy neighbour type woman.
                No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Celine Dion beats Rap EVERY TIME.
                  And The Who, at top volume, beats EVERYTHING.

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
                  As a church-goer you would assume that she would have been a nice, love thy neighbour type woman.
                  Never assume. After all, every group has its share of assholes.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    And The Who, at top volume, beats EVERYTHING.
                    YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
                      Oh I love it. As a church-goer you would assume that she would have been a nice, love thy neighbour type woman.
                      Yet all to often it seems to be the opposite.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                        Yet all to often it seems to be the opposite.
                        Let's end that particular discussion there. I like this thread.
                        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Hint: Celine Dion beats Rap EVERY TIME.
                          I shall have to try that theory sometime. I've got a CD of hers around here someplace....
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                            Let's end that particular discussion there. I like this thread.
                            Yep, let's leave religious discussion for anywhere but this board. Thanks people!
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

That was incredible!! Welcome to CS!
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                              X