Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if he was shedding his 'purchases' to let him sprint like a deer, or if maybe he thought we'd leave him alone if he got rid of what he'd taken. I don't know how seriously he'd have been charged had he been caught, but I can't blame him for not wanting to take the chance.

The only other criminal of note was the fourteen year old boy who got caught stealing a bunch of Dora the Explorer DVDs. He broke down in tears when the Boss took him aside and begged us not to call the cops, because he didn't want his friends to know what he'd been stealing. I almost think he'd have preferred us to lie and said he'd been stealing cartons of cigarettes, or something with naked ladies in it.
    Personally, I find cleavage very helpful. In a crime-fighting sense.

Comment

In sixth grade, I used to take ketchup, mayo, and mustard, and mix them together on my hamburgers and for my fries.

..and I loved it.
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

There's a person whose goal in life is to try getting a free milk from our Subway. See, we don't have cameras in this Subway (Due to the fact that we function like a Mall Subway), so in theory a person actually can walk up and walk away with a milk. Except that it's rather hard to do so, since even when you come in at the morning someone's gonna bust you and make oyu pay for it.

I've seen him chugging milk before, but when he walked up and chugged milk, he would sometimes either be with someone getting a sandwich or would get something to eat to go with it. Except one time, I actually stayed out of his eyesight (Which I really don't get how I managed to do to this day) and noticed that he walked up and chugged the milk. Then, he actually started to leave and when I caught him, he jumped when I made him pay for it. According to the manager though, he actually got away with it a couple of times, probably why he still keeps trying to do it.
        Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
          How does someone CARRY that much stuff inside a parka??
          Apparently, not very discretely.
          Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

Nice tale Cookiesaur!

Love the management line, but what really got me was a mental image of you and the coworkers watching grill guy from the door and yelling "Run Parka, RUN!" ala Forrest gump

Comment

I'm another one who mixes ketchup and mustard. Mix them together in to a nice orange paste...mmm...

The weirdest sandwich I ever put together was peanut butter, jelly, and cheese. My aunt introduced me to peanut butter and cheese, and you can NEVER go wrong with strawberry or raspberry jelly....mmmm...

*ponders making one, but it's getting late now*
              It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Working...
              X