Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much suckiness over foam and espresso...(long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take your damn bastardised coffee abomination orders to Italy and see where it gets you, I will happily watch as outraged baristas beat you to death.

Now imagine what I was like when I used to actually drink coffee.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I know of a similar drink my ex-girlfriend who worked at a local coffee shop invented for me that is actually good. I love iced mocha lattes. She took an iced mocha latte and stuck the steamer wand in after it was all made. It still stays cold and it changes the mouth feel to more creamy.

Comment

Holy crap. I really hate people.

A little off topic but I was at starbucks the other day and found out the drink I love (expresso truffle) is rarely used and they don't really keep the product in the store, only in the upstairs storeroom. See, though I am not a SC like the bitch you had. I simply told them its fine I'll get the chance to try something else.

Of course I know them though--they're usually my customers. I give them their banks

Lo and behold I tried a white chocolate one instead and it was awesome. That person you had need a freaking chill pill and should have understood the concept of when you say you cannot do something you simply can't!

I do the same thing, I disappear into the back until I feel better. I usually rant outloud a bit and plaster the fake smile on my face and end up with another jerk lol Sorry that person sucked. Karma will bite eventually.

Comment

See, stuff like this is one reason I could NEVER work in the food service industry. I get to the point of "about ready to scream at someone" in regular retail enough as it is, having people yelling at me because of menu variants and nitpicky B.S. like that would probably cause me to go on a Falling Down-esque break.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X