Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

that made no sense but it proved you're a bastard(Very short)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that made no sense but it proved you're a bastard(Very short)

So I had this guy give me money only to jerk it real hard out of my hands and then he drops it on the counter....
    WTF
    I don't really or ever will understand people.

Just remind yourself how pathetic his exsitence must be if he can only seek pleasure through tauting those who cant defend themselves.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
      I don't really or ever will understand people.
      They're stupid assholes. That's all there is to understand. Anything else is giving them too much credit.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Oh yeah, playing money tag is just what I look forward to by the end of nine hours on my feet and dealing with angry customers and annoying management. Oh joy, you've made my day. It can only be made better if you tell me to smile.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
          So I had this guy give me money only to jerk it real hard out of my hands and then he drops it on the counter....
          RW: ......*Grabs his bag of stuff and puts it on the floor behind the counter* You ready to act like a Human Being and not a fucking asshole?
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

What a jerk. I've had them try to hand me money and then pull it back so that I looked like an idiot for reaching for it. When they do that I watch until they tire themselves out and tell them to put the bill down. Idiots.

Comment

When I worked in food, if anyone played the teasing game of trying to get me to snatch their money from them, I was known to just void out the whole transaction and serve the next person. They stopped giggling at that point.
              "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
              X