Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People don't think. It requires too much effort. What a jerk. I've had SC's make me cry before, too. But as time has passed I've just learned they aren't worth it. Don't let that self important assclown make you feel bad, Lace.
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Sounds like he's angry and bitter because of the inconvenience his wife's blindness causes him!

Allow me to buy him a ticket for a chipper ride.......

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

First of all, that guy was a complete asshat, but also, dear Gord, even the PIN pad at the drive-up ATM has BRAILLE!!!!! All the husband had to do was tell her where the pad was!

Comment

tell her, or better yet, pay himself.

what a retard. sorry about dealing with that; there's no excuse for his rudeness, abusive action or all around stupidity.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Thanks everyone; that makes me feel a lot better. Hope I never see him again tho.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

I'd be tempted to reply: "I bet if your wife got her sight back the first thing she'd want is a divorce."

Yeah it'd get me in trouble, but it'd be worth it.

Comment

Gah, what an ass! Guess he expected you to just miraculously come up with the PIN and put it in for her. Those are the kind of people I wish we could just bitchslap for their rudeness.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  I think most of us have been driven to tears by abusive customers at one point or another.
                  Not me. Never been driven to tears by any customer.

I HAVE been driven to mentally devising various forms of phyiscal punishment that are not only cruely and highly unusual, but also probably banned by the Geneva Convention and even frowned upon by governments that endorse torture as a means of “intellectual intercourse.”

But tears? Nah.

Quoth Brighid45 View Post
                  If I got paid for all the psychic consultations thrown my way in the course of a working day, I'd own three mansions, an island in the Caymans, and a lifetime supply of Belgian dark chocolate.
                  As a bartender, I am often expected to be psychic.
                  The difference is, as a bartender, I often AM psychic.
                  BAR PATRON: “That was exactly what I wanted!”
                  JESTER: “I know.”

I am not known for my humility.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

How dare he make you cry I mean how were you suppose to know his wife is blind and for god's sakes why was he not paying ESPECIALLY when it calls for a damn pin number...Please don't feel so bad...I to hate to cry at work but it has happened many many times.

Comment

Why the hell didn't he help her is what I'm wondering. What an asshole!

Comment

Working...
                      X