X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man who mistook plant for a meat.

this story happened last year,

Me =
    SC = The Man who mistook Plant for Meat.

SC: *orders two sandwichs, one of which is a sweet onion Chicken Teriyaki*
    Me: *makes them* Now would you like the work?
    SC: Yes, chicken, Tomato, Cucumber, spinach....
    Me: Chicken?
    SC: Yes, chicken Tomato, Cucumber, Spinach....
    Me: IF you want more chicken you'll have to pay for double meat.
    SC: okay.
    Me: *Gets more chicken*
    SC: NO NO NO Not sweet onion I said chicken! *he's pointing to the lettuce*
    Me: ....sir that's Lettuce...
    SC: Really?
    Me:
    Kangaroo Squee!

No! It's not lettuce! Soylent Greens is PEOPLE!!
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Wow....that is some heavy stupid

Comment

At least he had the sense not to argue with you that YOU were wrong...
        "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
        .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I think my brain just exploded in my head. Thinking fish is a vegetable that grows in a garden is one thing..... but thinking lettuce is chicken? One can only hope there was some physical brain memory misdirection taking place there (and not years of thinking lettuce was chicken).

Comment

One of my former trainees and I got into an actual argument at work about potatoes. This dumbshit actually thought that potatoes grow on trees.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
              One of my former trainees and I got into an actual argument at work about potatoes. This dumbshit actually thought that potatoes grow on trees.
              ok, now my brain is officially broken.
              Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Reminds me of a woman who taught her kids that fruits and vegetables were 'cookies and candy'. It worked til they got to gradeschool.
                "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Katie, will it make you feel any better to know that he didn't even last a month?

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Katie, will it make you feel any better to know that he didn't even last a month?
                    Thank goodness for small miracles like that.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

You'd be surprised when some people say that Potato is a fruit. :P It's funny when they actually DO manage to grow fruit and people call in saying "WTF IS HAPPENING TO THE POTATO?!"
                      Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Wow....potato is a fruit, huh? Ok, and I'm 18, 5'7 and 110 lbs

Comment

and may it interest you to know that tomato is a fruit?

I had one guy when he first started (Aussie numbnuts) not know the difference between a lemon and a lime. Seriously, they're among the more common varieties!
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Imagine him in conversation:

"How was your day?"

"Well, first I spilled my morning sunflower all over my Aardvark and had to change it because my pommegranite was starting to burn and then I had to rush to the talcum powder so I could meet with the butterfly ...
                            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                              I suppose it somewhat restores my faith in humanity. But now I just at his utter stupidity.

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                              I had one guy when he first started (Aussie numbnuts) not know the difference between a lemon and a lime. Seriously, they're among the more common varieties!
                              Maybe he's color blind? Other than that, I've got nothing.
                              Last edited by Broomjockey; 03-02-2009, 06:48 PM. Reason: consecutive posts
                              Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Working...
                              X