This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth joe hx View Post
    i almost had customers get in a fight over who was next in line. i could never tell who was next in line since the line was never "single file." i think one guy cut and started arguing, and then whoever was first in line yelled at him, the cutter got mad and left.
    Yeah, I don't really like when people can't form single file lines at places. Rather, they tend to form "clusters". Either that, or there is a person at the counter, you get in line, and then the "next" person is several spaces back and cater-corner behind that person. They accuse you of cutting. Well, next time, actually give off the impression that you are in line instead of hanging out! I see this stuff all the time at my local convenience store.
    I'm Schizophrenic, and So Am I!

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
      How old was the daughter? I'm torn between seeing this guy screaming at a 14 year old or a 6 year old. Which would really piss me off.
      I think the daughter was in the age range of 8-11. She was tall for her age, but she looked incredibly young.
      But then again, now that I'm passed that age, they all look the same age.

Comment

Quoth K245five View Post
        Yeah, I don't really like when people can't form single file lines at places. Rather, they tend to form "clusters". Either that, or there is a person at the counter, you get in line, and then the "next" person is several spaces back and cater-corner behind that person. They accuse you of cutting. Well, next time, actually give off the impression that you are in line instead of hanging out! I see this stuff all the time at my local convenience store.
        Some people would stand by the door looking at the menu.. and when other people walked by them since they were obviously not in line, they would start yelling at them that they were there first. It was really obnoxious sometimes.

Comment

See.. the whole thing is your boss was a bouncer.

It always seems to me that ALOT of the time bouncers get hired because they LOOK big and tough... It doens't mean they ARE tough.

Not insulting anyone who is or was a bouncer. I'm just saying it's like the classic 'bully' mentality from school when we were all kids. the minute someone actually confronts them they back down cuz they dont have a pair to call thier own :P

but yea.. technically the minute he poked you it's assault (grabbed/touched you without your consent). But glad the cop was there
          Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

Working...
          X