This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're not joking, are you?

OK, so entitlement whorism is growing... I think VRS's guests are now staying here too.
    This is all from the reservation notes... I thank God, did not deal with this guest.

entry 1- (from website) I am expecting the presidential suite as a free upgrade.

entry 2- (from manager's log on) do NOT upgrade this guest.

entry 3- (from swing shift's log on) Dear God, he wasn't joking, he actually thought by putting that note on he would get a free upgrade.

just reading those logs gives me terrors as to just how much of an SC this person must have been.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    I am expecting the presidential suite as a free upgrade.
    You can expect whatever the hell you want. Reality might differ, just so you know.
    Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

*blinkity* Uh... okay, I think that wins the EW Award for the year.

I'm not sure what such an award would be called, but by God, they earned it.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

But he....

And it's...I just...

>.<

I think I just sprained my brain....

Comment

Dear God, he wasn't joking, he actually thought by putting that note on he would get a free upgrade.
          well in that case....
          "I expect a free upgrade to a mansion with a horse ranch and servants to maintain it for me. Oh and the starship Serenity with crew."

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post

How about naming in Sharon Jasper's (dis-?)honor?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

That poor delusional person.

I think I shall point and laugh.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post

The Abe, from the Simpsons episode where Abraham is ranting at the old guy with the beard and sandals about how what's wrong today is that everybody expects something for nothing and then runs into the Social Security and screams "I'm old, gimme gimme gimme!!".
                Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Hang on ... what? Sharon Jasper's tv photo is real? I thought that entire piece was satire, an Onion thing or something.

(checks snopes) Nope. Real. Wow.

Comment

In that case, I declare this EW the Winner of the Jasper in the category of Entitlement Whore of the Year.

Go on. You DESERVE it.
                    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm intrigued, what happened that prompted this illustrious award winner to demand an upgrade? Did you not sort the complementary M&M's to size AND colour?

Comment

Working...
                      X