This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Luna View Post
    Last Christmas Eve, I shut the gate and locked it. I started boxing up the stuff at NOON. It was done by 7pm. I remember one HUGE brawly man came over to the gate and threatened to beat me up if I didn't open the gate to let him shop. I called mall security. He was led away screaming about how I "ruined his f*cking Christmas!"
    Uh, no, sorry buddy, you ruined your own Christmas by being an abusive jerk to the store employee. You get a long stay in the hoosegow for your trouble. Happy New Year!

They never will learn, will they? Being abusive to the staff will not get you what you want. And [everybody all together now] "Lack of planning on your part does not equal an emergency on my part!"
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
      This year, I saw lights and Christmas decorations on a home Oct. 6th
      We kept our Christmas tree up till Easter the year my brother went to Viet Nam, so he could have Christmas when he came home. Mebbe someone's got a family member heading overseas who won't be back till 'way after Christmas.

Our mall's got all their Christmas decorations hung since the day after Halloween. Too early!!

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
        And Hubby and I talked it over again last night (partly due to me reading What to Expect the First Year and getting to the question about the first birthday), and decided that particular suggestion is a good idea.
        What? I made a good suggestion? Shhh…don’t tell anyone! I have a reputation to maintain, ya know!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

They never will learn, will they? Being abusive to the staff will not get you what you want. And [everybody all together now] "Lack of planning on your part does not equal an emergency on my part!"
          And the crowd said "Amen!" I really hate those people who come into the supermarket at 5 minutes to closing time on Christmas Eve and then whine, "Why isn't there any sprouts/turkeys/breadsauce/insert festive foodstuff here?" Sorry, but all the people who possess more than one brain cell came in earlier and bought it.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            My best friend's birthday is December 25th. You know...Christmas. <snip> Which means most years most people forget about her.
            One of my aunties was born on Dec. 26th. My mommy has said that she would get really upset if she got birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper. ( She's my favorite auntie. )
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth TYFSOK View Post
              "Cancel Christmas, please. Cancel Christmas."
              Yes, PLEASE cancell Christmas!!!

Retail Haiku:
              Depression sets in.
              The hellhole is calling me ~
              I don't want to go.

Comment

Working...