Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footlong veggie patty on wheat with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, cucumber and green pepper. Om nom nom nom!
    Otaku

Comment

Now I'm REALLY hungry

For me it's a BMT on either white or maybe one of the flavored breads if available, with provolone, toasted, lettuce, onions, oil, vinegar and black pepper. Usually a quick and suck-free transaction
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
        I don't know what jordanaire is
        It's a northern thing. They take jalapenos,carrots,cauliflower, and peppers and soak them in oil. The other veggies take on the jalapeno flavor. It is kind of spicy, but it delicious on any kind of sandwich, even a meatball sub.

P.S. I have a high tolerance for spicy, so my opinion on spiciness may not be suitable for everyone.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
          Mmmmm. Would it be wrong of me to be already dreaming of Publix Subs and I don't leave for FL till a week from today?
          Nope, 'cause Publix subs are awesome! It's pretty sad that the SC's daughter was behaving in a much more mature manner than her father. Anger Management much?
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Right now I'm craving a 6 inch BMT on Italian Herb & Cheese.

Just toss on some Provolone, very light mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, green peppers, olives and a few banana peppers.

Now that's a feast.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post

I eat pickles out of the JAR. Mmmmmm, piiiiiickles.
              I have a shirt that says, "Pickles are cucumbers, soaked in EVIL," which I stand wholeheartedly behind...

Bleah

As far as Subway goes, depending on the day, I either get chicken bacon ranch toasted with shredded cheddar or turkey with provolone. They both go on Italian herbs and cheese with mayo, mustard, lettuce, onion, bell peppers, extra olives, oil, vinegar and salt.

It's tasty-ness
              Cats are like greatness, Some are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats and some have cats thrust upon them...

Comment

Quoth Oberonsshadow View Post
                "Pickles are cucumbers, soaked in EVIL."
                Not all pickles are created equal. My mother used to make crisp pickles that were just heavenly.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                  Nope, 'cause Publix subs are awesome! It's pretty sad that the SC's daughter was behaving in a much more mature manner than her father. Anger Management much?
                  Yeah, I dont know how Subway stays in business down here with Publix Deli subs. They are teh awesome!!!
                  I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Quoth Oberonsshadow View Post
                    I have a shirt that says, "Pickles are cucumbers, soaked in EVIL," which I stand wholeheartedly behind...
                    I have a grandmother who has an awesome recipe for evil, then.

My sister eats a mason jar full of grandma's Butter Pickles when she's in town. They really are that good.
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

My fave is either a Meatball Marinara or an Italian BMT with cheese and tomatoes, toasted. I never have salad; salad belongs on a plate, not in a sub. XD
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

make that roast beef with veggies and southwestern sauce for me; gotta have some bite on that roll.

given his personality, the onions aren't keeping the vampires away, his toxic blood is more than enough to do the trick. just...wow.
                        look! it's ghengis khan!
                        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

MMMMMM.... pizza sub......

:: plans trip to Subway ::
                          SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                          SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
                          X