Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the world.... (gross, language)

Little girl comes up to me this morning to ask where the bathroom is. I direct her and she toddles off. I watched her on the cameras we have for the back hallway to make sure she found it okay, because it's waaay in the back. She looks around and finds it. Three seconds later, I hear the door slam again and she's running back up to the front. She runs up to me looking like she's about to cry.

Girl: The girl bathroom is dirty.
    Me: I'm sorry, I'll go clean it when I get a chance.

This makes me kind of grumble because it can't be THAT dirty, right? This little girl is probably just a neat freak and can't stand to see paper towels on the floor or something. So in a little while I go to use the bathroom for myself.

Dear. Sweet. Jesus.

I have NEVER IN MY LIFE seen anything MORE INSANELY DISGUSTING (no, not even goatse ). To start, there is about 5 pounds of shit encrusting the toilet bowl. Really. Shit is spattered on every surface. completely covering the floor and astoundingly reaching as high as 5 feet onto the walls. Shit is EVERYWHERE. I stared in horror at this monstrous spectacle, simultaneously wanting to vomit and being insanely curious as to how this person was able to walk after performing such a feat. Surprisingly there is no toilet paper anywhere, which really grosses me out because...did this person really just do this and then stroll away? God forbid they touched anything else in the store.....

Now everyone has to use the men's restroom, which really annoys me because it smells like piss in there. (Learn how to aim, guys.... ) And I swear to god, no amount of money anywhere in the world will ever get me to clean that mess up. The boss is out now buying a hose so that he can just spray it down. Hopefully he picks up a Hazmat suit on the way.

But seriously..... what is WRONG with people?!?!?!?!?!
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Quoth Mnemjian View Post
    But seriously..... what is WRONG with people?!?!?!?!?!

A shorter and more convenient list would be of things that aren't wrong with people.. you'know, over-all

Anyway, let's see... er... well...

uhhhhh

Actually, I can't think of anything.... nevermind

On another note, maybe the person to blame stuffed all the paper down the toilet, proceeded to do their buisness and stuffed 8 or 9 M80s into the toilet bowl before booking it... or... uh, rabid animals?
    I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Good lord! I'm convinced there are evil toilet gnomes, because I swear the culprit is never found. Someone must have invoked their wrath. I suggest a witch hunt.
      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

You learned something new today--it is possible to be your own one-person dance crew and defecate at the same time.

However, it's really, really gross.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That's so gross.

I almost hate to say this, but thank god it was a kid who happened upon it and reported it. Can you imagine if it was a SC? All sorts of drama would have ensued.

Granted, I'd be totally grossed out if I walked in there, but we all know the type who would have made the situation 20 times worse.

Also, thank god your boss is not like some of the types we've read about around here who forces their employees to clean up awful messes like that.

Regardless, for even having to witness such an atrocity.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            I almost hate to say this, but thank god it was a kid who happened upon it and reported it. Can you imagine if it was a SC? All sorts of drama would have ensued.
            True, but that poor kid's going to have nightmares about that nasty scene for a while.

Once, just once, I would love to catch one of these shit artists in the middle of their work. Then stand over them holding a shotgun while they scrub down the entire bathroom, ceiling to floor, with a toothbrush and disinfectant. Just go live on some desert island someplace if you won't behave like a decent human being.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

....I wonder if the responsible party was related to Mr.Alien from my store.... The sounds that man made in the bathroom should have warranted a catastrophe.

yucky for you. Yucky yucky.
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Damn! What did the person who had that shit-fit eat to make such a mess?
                I hope they have a guest in their home who does the same thing to them!
                http://prosenylund.wordpress.com/

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: what is it about public bathrooms that causes certain people to regress to the mentality of an understimulated chimpanzee at a roadside zoo?

And could someone explain who Mr. Alien is, or at least give me the link to the post he's in?

Comment

That's why I'm so glad my store officially no longer has a public toilet. Not only did it provide a nice little secluded spot where shoplifters could spend uninterrupted time to fold the bed sheets into their purses or a open-but-secluded spot for wanabe exhibitionists to have sex (a former colleague caught a couple) there seemed to be some intercultural confusion as to how toilets are used.
                    It appears some cultures are used to crouch-toilets, I don't know if it's the right term, those toilets which are just a hole in the ground to the sewers and two marked places to set your feet. Some people used the "normal" bowl-style toilets as crouch-toilets, meaning they stood on the toilet seat and tried to dump "it" in the bowl. Not everyone succeeded.
                    Perhaps this happened at your store as well? Explosive diarrhea and aiming don't mix.

Comment

Customers:
                      The toilet is no longer a goal, more of a loose sugestion.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Mnemjian View Post
                        She runs up to me looking like she's about to cry.

Girl: The girl bathroom is dirty.
                        Me: I'm sorry, I'll go clean it when I get a chance.
                        Poor kid, she is probably scarred for life. How horrible for her and the poor sucker who had to clean that mess up.
                        Tamezin

Comment

A friend of my mom's is a helper for an older disabled woman who has, among other issues, explosive diarrhea. There are actually a number of places with public restrooms that have banned her from using their facilities because such a nightmarish mess can be caused.
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - In cases of customer bathroom emergencies, the toilet becomes more of a loose suggestion rather than an intended target.

Comment

GROSS.
                              How long was the bathroom that way?

In the tax office an out-of-order sign is permanent. It has kept the incidents like the OP to a minimum. We send the SC's to the next door Starbucks.
                              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                              X