This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth calulu View Post
    we're no longer allowed to keep his credit card info lurking around where any Jane, Jenny or Jezebel here can access it.
    We're in the same boat. Bank account info is the only customer data that is not saved from one year to the next for that very reason.
    Quoth wagegoth View Post
    He needs the credit card number. His wife has the card as she is out shopping. How the hell is she shopping with his card? They should each have a card. I'm going to start going in circles. Ow. My brain really hurts now.
    His & hers cards is a no-brainer--at least if you're not sucky.
    Quoth Mister View Post
    I would not have called his wife unless I got to charge "marriage counsel costs" on the bill.
    I would make the client call a spouse or have the client put me on the phone with their spouse. They don't always have the spouse's info (e.g. SS#, driver's license).
    Quoth Kiwi View Post
    It never fails, I find people who need you to go above and beyond (and usually break policy) are the same people who will find something else to bitch about when you do.
    That's for sure...I stayed two (2) hours past closing time and that bitch had the nerve to complain to the TM b/c the anticipation loan was not approved in time for her to catch her flight. Failure to plan is not an emergency.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Re: thread title...
      "That's my new creed.
      *mumble, mumble* where such roads al-ways lead."

Seriously? I'm the first?
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Umm. I hope he actually meant the "wake" was in two hours, and not the actual "funeral" cuz at that point, you're really kinda late on the flower part of things. I mean, the flowers go in during the visitation and all that and go to the graveside and stuff. Unless this was one of those that I get sometimes where a person dies and gets spiked into the ground like a football the next day (obit humor...we get obits where a person dies that day and the funeral is a graveside service for 7:30 a.m. tomorrow, so we say they're, yeah. Morbid stuff, I know).

Sorry, just the death girl in rambles.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Sexual Chocolates & The Seniors

Had one gal call up today a grand total of six, count em, six times trying to place an order and meeting with declined credit card each time. I got her at least four of those six times. But that wasn't the sucky bit. The sucky was her email address she kept rattling off to get her discount on the other that was never going through on the dead card. It was something like

nookiecookiessluttysexualchocolatebakeries(at)yaho ot.com

World. Tree. Friends! What was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I got a senior citizen that refused to give me her expiration date, CV2 code and half her credit card info because, drum roll please..wait for it, wait for it..

IDENTITY THEFT!

How did she expect to order something and not give a major credit card number? Freakin' Date Line! I feel like beating up Stone Phillips and his crappy identity theft reports.
          "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
            Umm. I hope he actually meant the "wake" was in two hours, and not the actual "funeral" cuz at that point, you're really kinda late on the flower part of things.
            He might have been going to a Jewish funeral. According to Jewish custom, the body is buried quickly; within twenty-four hours if possible. He might not have had much notice before ordering the flowers. Of course, that does not excuse the suckiness.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Fail in so many ways....

expects to have everything magically in the system

EWish attitude

calls in practically at the last minute to order flowers for a funeral.

You sir have been marked with the customers suck seal of disapproval.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X