Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter to my customers. (Long and a lil ranty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to my customers. (Long and a lil ranty)

My dearest customers:

Please do not whistle or snap your fingers at me to get my attention. I am a human just like you and deserve to be treated with respect. Please do not yell at me when you read the sign in front of the products wrong. It is not my fault that you haven't learned to read, and I really don't like being bitched out for no reason. Please learn how to wipe the damn toilet seat in the bathroom. It is disgusting to go in there and find a ring of urine on the seat because you were too lazy to at least get some paper and wipe it off. Also, I am not your personal shopper. Do not call the store and have me or any of my coworkers run around the store to find you all your products so you can come in and pick them up later. We all know you aren't disabled like you say you are. Get it yourself. Please do not leave your kids at my register so you can run and get something else. I am not your baby sitter, I do not get paid to watch your children. Take them with you, or leave them with a sitter that gets paid to watch your bratty kids. On that note, do not shoot me a nasty look or yell at me when I politely ask your children to stop playing with the ATM machine or the debit card scanner. How do you think this stuff breaks down? Do you have thousands of dollars to replace the equipment if your kids break it? I thought not. Please do not lean over my counter to look at the cigarettes behind me. Stay out of my space, stay out of my face. You smell like old tobacco and liquor. Bathe. I do not want you near me. Do not hit on me. I am gay. I am engaged. Therefore I am not interested. I never have been interested. I never will be interested. Leave me alone. Also, my dear customers. The signs are there for a reason. They tell you were stuff is. If you ask me where the gum is located when we have two huge signs showing you excactly where it is one more time...I will slap you. I can understand if you honestly can't find something that isn't described in the signs. I will be more than happy to help you. But when you come in, don't even bother to look for the signs storm up to me, interrupting other customers demanding to know where the candy bars are, when the signs say "CANDY BARS" right there... Also on that note, DO NOT interrupt me when I am helping another customer. I see you coming my way. I hear you. I tell you "hold on one second please, I will be right with you." MEANS JUST THAT! I will be with you in a second! DO NOT attempt to interrupt me again! I am not ignoring you, I am helping someone who got there first. And look. I know that our town has a huge hispanic population. I understand that English is a difficult language to learn. But for the last time. I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH! I'm sorry! I got about as far as 'No hablo espanol" in highschool. Stop getting angry at me because I do not magically gain understanding of Spanish! I speak English and I understand ASL. Sorry I do not know Spanish. I try my best to understand you, I really do and I know it's frustrating...but how about this? You have lived here for at least ten years, why not try learning the national language of the country you live in? I promise you, make an effort to learn some English, you it will be much easier communicating with people. Oh and by the way, dear customers please, please, please I am begging you. STOP coughing on me and sneezing on me! I work in a drug store for crying out loud and about 76% of you are using the pharmacy! I do not need any more of your germs. Cover your damn mouth!!!

In the end dear customers, I am not asking for much. A little common decency, a little bit of respect. Please just treat me the way you wish to be treated. I treat you with nothing but respect, I deserve at least that in return. Thank you.

Love always:
    -Your local retail cashier.
    Last edited by bookishfreak; 03-24-2009, 01:40 AM.

This letter can actually apply to customers at any retail establishment. It's unfortunate how common these people are...Why must we share this planet with such people?! Why?!

Comment

soooooooo true. if only they would all read this!!!!

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
        Why must we share this planet with such people?! Why?!
        Because they took away my guns...

Comment

Working...
        X