Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Chocolate Fingers? ARRRGHFLGHLBL! (Very Long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    You, sir, are the embodyment of win
    Ma'am. And thank you.

And yeah, I agree that crushing the donuts would also have been rude. Mostly when I get rude people like that I give good service just so they'll go away (And better service if they're nice).

No, we don't have chocolate glazed sticks (Not entirely sure what those are, actually); they're just like a stretched out frosted donut. No filling either.

Comment

It's like a chocolate glazed donut, but it's longer.

Comment

Nah, for us it's a chocolate frosted, not glazed.

Comment

That's interesting. I never saw those in a New York Dunkin' Donuts before. That must taste good.

Comment

Why can't I get 3 dozen bagles from a bagle store?

Probably what happened was, the guy was buying for the office and was probably told at last minute to do so. Key words are probably and I would have assumed that from the beginning. If he was going to do it again, and if he had advance notice, I'm sure he would have called. I don't see what the problem was, particularly if he paid for it. I would have been a bit more... persuasive about calling again in advance too. Like mentioning a special type of bagle or discount even.

To each is own.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

my gf works @ tim hortons (canadian chain, basically the canada dunkin donuts.... but w/far superior coffee :P).

Anyways I hear about all her SC's she gets through drive thru/slow downs etc.

I've NEVER understodd why corp. can't make a policy that drive through should be for DRINKS only. if you want food like 2 dozen donuts or sandwhiches or stuff that'll take 5 minutes to get. then go wait inside instead of causing a huge line up and a slowdown in service time.

Gf's biggest issue is that. apparently they are required by corp. to serve EACH customer in 45 seconds.

well you CANNOT do that when working drive thru and they order like a coffee, a sandwhich, a bagel, and a dozen donuts. so if she gets a large number of those types of orders when she's doing drive thru she gets in crap from the higher ups.

and yes i've told her about this site lol I know she's joined but I dont beleive she's posted yet.
              Common sense... So rare it's a goddamn superpower.

Comment

Quoth MergedLoki View Post
                I've NEVER understood why corp. can't make a policy that drive through should be for DRINKS only.
                Because the SC's of the world would thorw hissy fits and scream at her like it's her fault she can't give them anything but drinks, even if they, say, change all of the drive-thru signage to say "Drinks Express" (with wording under it to say Drinks Only). If this site has taught me anything, it's that SC's feel that reading signs is unimportant.

Gf's biggest issue is that. apparently they are required by corp. to serve EACH customer in 45 seconds.
                I could understand 45 seconds from "hi can I help you" to "please pull up to the window", yeah...but not for making the order itself. That's beyond unreasonable.
                Last edited by EricKei; 07-30-2009, 11:17 PM. Reason: wtf is a 1uote >_<
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                X