This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpy Bitch

This lady really annoyed me. She came in with her boyfriend and ordered lunch. The two of them ordered the exact same meals, so the cook obviously prepared them both at the same time.

SC: Excuse me!
    Me: Can I help?
    SC: This sandwich is supposed to be hot! I don't believe it is cooked well enough! My boyfriends sandwich is fine, but mine is not!
    Me: OK, I'll get that warmed up for you.

I took it back to the kitchen. The cook was really confused because she cooked the filling for the sandwiches in the same container at the exact same time. So both sandwiches should have been at the exact same temperature...

But no matter! We warmed up the filling and sent it back out. A couple of minutes later, she called me over again.

SC: My sandwich has been overcooked!
    Me: OK, I'll get you a new one prepared.
    SC: You have quite clearly just shoved it in the microwave to shut me up!

She read my mind. I was in the middle of a bad day and could not be bothered arguing with her, so I had the kitchen prepare her a new one. I took it out.

SC: I'm not hungry anymore.

Fucking bitch!

SC: I want a refund.
    Me: Fine.

I processed the refund and handed the money back to her without saying a word. There was no way I was apologising to that bitch. I ate the sandwich myself.

Did the bitch leave after that? No she didn't. Now, if you were unhappy with the kind of service you received and had to get a refund, surely you would leave the building as soon as possible? Well she stayed for a couple more hours drinking with her very quiet boyfriend.

A couple of hours later, I really needed a bathroom break, so I leave a co-worker on the bar alone while I went. I returned from the bathroom to find a line at the bar. There were only about four people waiting, one of them is the SC.

Me: OK then, who was next?

A random customer put his hand up. I went over to him. Rude bitch jumped in.

SC: Oh, don't bother serving me then! I've only been waiting for ten minutes!!

Liar. I was gone three minutes at the most, and there was no one at the bar when I left. She continued making passive aggressive comments.

SC: I don't mind waiting! Really! I love standing around!

Co-worker and me carried on serving.

SC: I FEEL LIKE THE INVISABLE WOMAN!!

I lost it.

Me: WHO SAID THAT?!?!

The customers that were at the bar burst out laughing. But she didn't get the joke. Co-worker served her, whilst biting the inside of her mouth to keep from laughing.

The SC and her boyfriend left after those drinks. A little while later, a customer who was waiting at the bar with her came up to me.

C: You had me in fits of laughter after what you said! I can't believe how grumpy she was! How old was she? Like 20? She was acting like someone four times her age!

What a wench!

You handled it so wittingly. I'm too chicken to pull anything like that.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post

I lost it.

Awesome

I love it when you can own bitchy people.
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post

I lost it.

Great job!

Now I'm picturing Aretha Franklin singing, "you make me feel, you make me feel, you make me feel like an invisible woman!"
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

i was thinking more like 1/4th her age...

Comment

I think Henry Hatsworth said it best. "Good show!"
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
            X