Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My normal response when people are making comments like that is "Sorry, but you're not nearly cute enough"

Comment

Assuming he was (for the sake of argument), what was this guy thinking?! To talk that way in front of the kids in public?!
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I had a co-worker once asked by a customer for her phone #. In a "You look hot, lemme flirt with you abit" kinda way. So she blurted out "867-5309" to him. He starts to write the number down.

Me and a few other customers couldn't stop snickering at this sight and the obvious joke.

Comment

People in the UK will appreciate this....

Anyone given out the Flirt Divert number whenever they want a customer to go away?

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
            People in the UK will appreciate this....

Anyone given out the Flirt Divert number whenever they want a customer to go away?
            Emergency with Service/999?

Comment

Flirt divert is a fake cell phone number that calls into a radio show...the broadcasters then play back the funniest answer messages on the show the next day.

I've given it out to a few weirdos who have wanted my number...I don't know if any of them have made it onto the show.

Comment

I am reminded of the story of the guy in a bar that was flirting with the waitress. Another customer asked for a hamburger, milkshake and her phone number. The waitress gave him all three. When she came back to him the first guy asked what the other guy had that he didn't The waitress responded, "A hamburger, a milkshake and a wrong number."
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                X