This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contender For the "Nice Try" Award.

I haven't been here all week mostly because I've been drowning in college coursework and working at Aid of Rite. It's also spring break for me. Ha!!! Break? What break?

Anywho, I had this gem of a lady on Tuesday night. Picture: Bottle blonde, spray tanned, white fur trimmed obnoxious Baby Phat coat, black jeans, heels and a figure you can snap over your knee.

*Throws 2 Garnier Nutrisse blonde hair dye boxes on the counter* "How much is this?"

"*checks* It's $8.49."

"But they're supposed to be $3.99"

"*checks the flyer* No, it's the 100% color that's on sale, not this."

"But the SIGN is right there!!!!! Tsk! I'm NOT paying like 9 bucks for this dye!"

"*sees Manager J coming down the aisle* Could you check this for me please?"

"Ok." *Blondie huffs off after manager to show him where to look. I hate that when people do that because it implies we don't know our store. My Aid of Rite is small enough so I know where almost everything is located*

Two minutes later I see Blondie huffing off out the door. Manager J comes up and says, "The sign was in front of the 100% Color Hair Dye. The Nutrisse hair dye is about half a foot down the aisle." *walks off shaking head*
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

*pats and offers cookies*
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

In all fairness though, not all of us sinkissed bottled blondes are that dumb, ignorant, or bitchy
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Blas: *points to blonde highlights on own head* I know.
        Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

But I will admit, a lot of them are!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Apparently it's true what they say... That shit *does* affect your mind
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Once the roots start growing back, it slowly filters out of the brain. Unfortunately though, my roots are lighter ash blonde, so not much more brains coming out....

Comment

So... is she going to let her roots grow out just because she doesn't want to pay $4 more for hair dye? My guess is she was pissed that you didn't give her the discount and kiss her feet while you're at it.

Quoth ralerin View Post
                I haven't been here all week mostly because I've been drowning in college coursework and working at Aid of Rite. It's also spring break for me. Ha!!! Break? What break?

Annoying English Teacher: "Did everyone have a relaxing spring break? Did you all go to Cancun?"
                Everyone: *stare*

(Everyone has JOBS, lady. And we don't get whole weeks off of OUR jobs )
                !
                "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

oh yeah!!!

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  In all fairness though, not all of us sinkissed bottled blondes are that dumb, ignorant, or bitchy
                  You haven't been to Boca Raton FL then!!!

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                    "*checks* It's $8.49."

She was complaining about paying THAT? That's awesome! If I could get that hair dye for that price, I would be EXCITED.

Speaking of hair dye, my brown hair is starting to show through the red. Gotta take care of that. lol
                    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      And they're the ones who give us all a bad name.

However, we can consider ourselves our own minority: blondes with brains.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I used to be a blonde...

Until I got better... (my hair went to a medium brown by 15)

However, I bleached it white for my 50th birthday - told everyone I was frightened of being old.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'm with you Goddess!

My mom is a natural redhead...as in like Carrot Top red......as she got older, it started getting a little darker and more auburn instead of in your face orange-red.

She's always proclaimed that redheads are "blondes with brains!"........odd thing is....I always thought it was the blondes who couldn't drive and always got lost in the jokes, Ma! My mom can't find her way out of a wet paper bag....

Comment

Bleached blond bimbos like this make us natural blonds look bad (and the few bleached ones who aren't completely devoid of brain cells ).
                            wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                            ----
                            Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Just in case not everyone has seen the blonde bimbo video, here it is.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                              X