This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her guilt ate her up

Last night was pretty boring, except for the time around 7:30 PM.

I was in the security office with the PIC-J and Kashmir. All of a sudden we see a group of three girls enter the store. Right on cue, they go to the liquor aisle. We see them grab a bottle of jaeger off the shelf, and put it under one of their purses(we saw this, the camera was looking straight into the cart... ooh) Then, they proceed to the soda aisle and grab at least 10 cases of redbull off the shelf. J calls A, the warehouse guy. He follows.

Then, we lose them behind some shelves, only to reemerge without the cart. J tells us to go to the doors. We get out there and hide along the wall. They come out of the doors, and we confront them.

J(to the girl on the right)-Got anything in your purse?
    GoR-NO! Nothing!
    J-Ok
    J(to girl on left)-What about you?
    GoL-Nope.
    J-Ok

By now, the girl in the middle's heart was beating out of her chest.

GiM-Ok, here you go.

I must have had something to do with her giving it up. I can look intimidating sometimes. Afterwards, she looked like she was going to cry.
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Pressure pushing down on me.
    Pressing down on you no man ask for.

In this case, I would have to say her friends probably talked her into it and he just couldn't go through with it.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!"

Seemed appropriate.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Seriously? They were willing to risk arrest and public humiliation for a bottle of jaeger?

Well, that's certainly keeping the ambitions down to a managable level.

Comment

All that for some jaeger?!! Jaeger by itself is gross...
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            My queen, I can drink it straight from the bottle
            Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              "Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!"

Seemed appropriate.
              Haha nice! I should get around to reading that one of these days.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

i prefer it with red bull
                did that one night... one mini-carafe of sake, one irish coffee, about 5 jaegerbombs & a shot of jaeger straight. people thought i was an alcoholic cos i never felt or acted drunk

course i never fell asleep until 4am too... damn you red bull!

Comment

Seemed appropriate.

oooo, the tell-tale heart!

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
                    My queen, I can drink it straight from the bottle
                    Seconded if this is Jägermeister we're talking about.
                    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
                      It is. I don't know how to do the umlaut, so i spelled it the way it sounds

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                        Seriously? They were willing to risk arrest and public humiliation for a bottle of jaeger?
                        You'd be suprised/horrified what some people steal...
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Seemed appropriate.
                          *SQUEE* My Favorite!
                          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
                            I'll third that.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                              Only that first shot. The second one tastes better and by the fifth one you'd swear it's the delicious nectar of the gods.
                              "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Working...
                              X