This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry Me A River

Me: Thank you for calling such-and-such. This is Wade, how may I help you?

SC: Yeah, I'm pissed off! I was woken up this morning at 8AM from your company to remind me I need to pay my bill after only five hours of sleep!

Me: Okay, do you know who the individual was, or was it an automated call?

SC: I don't know, I didn't pick up. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!

You know, you just can't win. Customers bitch you don't send them notices, bitch if we drop a friendly reminder, bitch if they don't pay their bill.

Whatever.

So, he pays his bill over the phone.

SC: I want to speak with a supervisor!

Me: Okay, I will have one contact you as quickly as -

SC: You know what? Forget it! I'll give you a reprieve this one time!

Thank you, Godfather. Thank you, Don A-Bitchy.

Here's the punchline: I looked up his info out of curiosity. Guy's a single, 26-year old full-time student. Last I checked, there isn't a university on Earth open until 3AM, which means he was most likely out partying.

Boy, he's gonna be a REAL pleasure to work with once he enters the workforce.

Quoth Wade View Post
    Assuming that he lasts long there.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Wade View Post
      Here's the punchline: I looked up his info out of curiosity. Guy's a single, 26-year old full-time student. Last I checked, there isn't a university on Earth open until 3AM, which means he was most likely out partying.

He could've been partying or he could've been studying. I know that when my boyfriend studies for tests and such, he stays up till 1am or even later than that. But most likely he was partying.
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 03-26-2009, 07:35 PM. Reason: Remember, only you can prevent overquoting.

Comment

Working...
      X