This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sad person with too much time on her hands

Of all the things to complain about in this world, calling us up because you think it's stupid that on our donation receipts, our phone number ends in "WISH" instead of the numbers being written out is flat-out dumb.
    I tried to explain to her that it's easier to remember the word than the numbers, but that's not HER opinion. And of course, people like that can't believe that THEIR opinion is not always the majority.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

I get complaints all the time that the company web site is too complex to use, has too many options, too many buttons and calls complaining that our telephone system is too hard to use. It only has three differing options. How hard is that?
    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

That's when you put on your "sincere voice" and tell them you'll pass their concerns along. Yeah, I know it's a lie, but usually these people just want to sound self-important.

Unless you have stats to back up your response. For example "We found that using WISH at the end of our number actually increased donations 30%. We've been very impressed with it's popularity and have no intention of going back"
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

People are always saying the EFT POS machine asks too many question.

Let's see:
        Asks for Pin
        Cash Back?
        Amount OK?

That's 3 questions, (more if you want cash back for obvious reasons), oh yeah so complex!

Comment

Wow, that lady has WAY too much time on her hands.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X